First Look at the 2015 Jeep Renegade - Yea or Nay?

Brewman

For shits and giggles I think someone on here should photo-shop in some 35's - 37's just to see how it looks. :D

MtnMedicKK

My 2011 Renegade is sad that it's name will be used for this.... (and the CJ Renegade was probably sad that my Liberty used it's name too :) But I'm sure that these will sell very well

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

NTRubicon

For shits and giggles I think someone on here should photo-shop in some 35's - 37's just to see how it looks. :D

Did a quick photoshop onto a SCX chassis. Seemed relevant considering the expected size of the new Jeep. Gives an idea

Screenshot 2014-03-03 19.02.50.png

Last edited:

swfjk

Looks like the value of our jeeps will go up..wow what a cheap looking rig !! Looks like a RAV

Sent from my XT912 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
The new 2015 Jeep Renegade will be sold exclusively with four-wheel drive in the US along with the option of a diesel engine.

Jeep confirmed to Automotive News that the Renegade will be offered with both gas and diesel powerplants, both of which will be assembled in the US. The motors will also be built in Italy and Brazil, suggesting that all three markets will get the option of both powerplants.

In the US, the Renegade will be sold exclusively with 4WD, and it will also offer a more off-road focused Trailhawk version. Jeep says that an open-air version will also be made available after the model launches. It will also be the first small crossover to use a nine-speed transmission.

The small Jeep will make its official debut tomorrow at the Geneva Motor Show.

http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2014/03/2015-jeep-renegade-getting-diesel-4wd-exclusively-us.html

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
It's official debut is suppose to be tomorrow. We'll see how it looks. So far they have me and my Fiancee hooked.

BlackRockBurner

Jeep Renegade; Kia Soul; Nissan Juke or Mini Countryman compete against each other in this segment. One will have a Trail Rating badge, others are FWD or AWD. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1393892137.360725.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1393892151.452357.jpg One clearly out matches the others for off road use.

Last edited:

BBG

Imma haff ta do a whole lot of cutting to put 40 inch tires on that lol! NAYYYYY!!!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using WAYALIFE mobile app

BBG

Cute college girl car though. ... Notice I said car. .....:D

Sent from my SCH-I605 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom