FIRST LOOK Inside JET Li - Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited Interior Shots

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
A shot with rear seats folded down? How do the rear head rests interact with the seat back in front? Is there still a big gap in the floor when they are folded down?

Here are a few shots that should help give you a better idea of what the rear seats look like folded down. First up, here you can see the driver side rear seat being released from its catch. Notice the head rest folds over automatically.
20180205171102-728ac2ee.jpg

This is what it looks like folded down completely.
20180205171106-400b58f3.jpg

A shot from the back looking forward with just the rear driver side seat folded down.
20180205171109-8df0237d.jpg

What it looks like from the passenger side.
20180205171111-711658b9.jpg

And now, both rear seats folded down.
20180205171114-187a7efb.jpg

Shot from the rear looking forward with everything down.
20180205171117-e599d352.jpg

And finally, what it looks like from the driver side.
20180205171119-f6f32a3c.jpg

TRLJNKY

Jet Li is def sexy. They made alot of improvements. Sadly, I will have to live through all you guys tranforming to the new platform 😕

aka cavfighter

JKbrick

:cheesy: I was being sarcastic about the "plugged in" thing. That's just what it looks and feels like when you put the FOB in its cradle. It'll fit with keys attached but the keys would take a cup holder.

Hoping to test out the 12-volt plug soon to find out.

Thanks! And yes, the interior is super nice - we LOVE it!

That seems like a funny place to store the fob unless it is waterproof. I bet they are not cheap to replace if a drink gets spilled on one

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Houndy95

Great pics! Thanks for posting them up. Kind of wish I would have held out for one but I’m happy with my JK. Congrats again, can’t wait to see some trail vids with him.

boardsurfer

Thank you Eddie for the fold down pics! I like the headrests going forward out of the way. Much better than the JK solution that jams against the seat back. :thumb:

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
Jeep did good job laying this out. Seems like they listened or watched what others were doing to their JK’s and implemented a few in the JL. I wish my JK had those rear vents so the dang kids would quit whinnying they are cold all the time. Lol

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great detailed pics!

I really like the interior, though I may be afraid to get it dirty when I wheel it. The rear seat passenger air vents are a huge addition!

A few questions. Will the windshield defroster vents blow air across the entire windshield? Are the floor drain plugs in the same general locations under the carpet?

Thank you Eddie and Cindy!

Here's a shot of the defroster vents.

20180205183835-5d5227fe.jpg

20180205183833-db2738a1.jpg

JAGS

Hooked
it definitely feels a bit roomier in the rear. :yup:.

Whoa dude, can you keep it PG please. [emoji23]

Ah, missed the part where that was only available with leather. Oh well, not really a big deal, just a bit surprised to not have it.

Oh, you and me both. It wasn't made very clear till after my order was placed, which was WELL after your order was placed. Not a deal breaker like you said, but would have been nice.

JAGS

Hooked
I like how the headrests in the back fold down instead of up.

Is it the pic angle or do the seats seem to be a bit higher when folded then when the JK seats are folder.

jeeeep

Hooked
x2 on the seats folded down seem higher but I like how the headrests fold down instead of up.

So many times I've loaded stuff in there and damn headrest taking up valuable space.

There's just so much to like about the JL!

Taz81

Thats something got to get use to is the bold red dash. Rest of it i really like. But just a massive color thrown on there is something got to get use to IMO

KICKROX

I'd like to hear the sound system and compare it to my factory alpine.. just curious how that sub sounds like compared to mine which is in the floor and with the new infotainment system.

Top Bottom