FIRST LOOK Inside JET Li - Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited Interior Shots

jeffj

Caught the Bug
Thanks for the nice photos, I'm already trying to justify getting one of these for my wife and keep it stock.:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Where’s Teasa and has she approved of the ride yet?

LOL!! Not yet and she's getting pissed. The interior is so much nicer in the JL, I wanted to get some kind of pet cover for the rear seats first :crazyeyes:

One thing I noticed is they got rid of the screws that hold the freedom tops in place.

Yes! This is a HUGE improvement :yup:

I'd like to hear the sound system and compare it to my factory alpine.. just curious how that sub sounds like compared to mine which is in the floor and with the new infotainment system.

Well, we'll have to plan a suds-n-grub that you can make and you'll have to check it out :yup:

Do the rear seats feel more comfortable to sit in? Just curious if they lean back any more than the JKs do.

WAY MORE COMFORTABLE!! Jeep finally leaned the rear seat back enough to make them feel right. :thumb:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Only thing I don’t like about the hard panel on the back of the seat is for tall people (Asians don’t have to worry about this) and their knees into the back of the seat. Not comfortable. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
Only thing I don’t like about the hard panel on the back of the seat is for tall people (Asians don’t have to worry about this) and their knees into the back of the seat. Not comfortable. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Get the leather package. It doesn't have the molle in the back. Not very many tall Mexicans, so I went with the cloth seats. Lol.

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
Here's a shot of the defroster vents.

20180205183835-5d5227fe.jpg

20180205183833-db2738a1.jpg

Thank you Eddie!

Much improved design!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

LOL!! You just need asian people to be sitting up front. That way, the front seats will be far forward enough for bigass white guys like yourself to have plenty of leg room :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Pretty sure I read/saw somewhere the back of the leather was different. Will need to try to look.

Edit: maybe it was a non-Rubicon I was thinking. Did tony get leather?

Tony did not get leather and it's a non-Rubicon thing.

Top Bottom