First Time EJS MOAB 18 to 28 March

As the title states I am going to make the pilgrimage to MOAB for the first time for the 2016 EJS. The plan is to leave Minot, ND on the 10th of March with several stops along the way to check out the sights and be out there for the festivities from 18 March to 28 March, after all is said and done may make a trip to Colorado to venture around and all are welcomed to accompany. My parents will be making the drive from Lake Elsinore, CA and meeting me there on the 18th. This is an open invitation to anyone, doesn't matter how built your rig is or your experience, all are welcomed to join and enjoy each others company. If you want to meet up while there just hit me with a pm and I'll give you my number to hit me up while down there.

Last edited:

jeeeep

Hooked
I'm going to be there the 19th thru the 27th with my brother and I think his girlfriend is coming with us. haven't figured out what trails yet but I know they have removed elephant hill because the National Park has limited the passes and the number of people in a group to three. if you want to meet for dinner we're up for that.

Brute

Hooked
I'll be making my first trek to Moab as well...I'm driving in from Seattle & will be staying at the Big Horn Lodge from the 20th-26th. I'm meeting a couple other rigs, but certainly would like to meet others from around the country...and hoist a beer at the end of the day.

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
Anyone planning to go id make sure to make your reservations soon. Being the 50th it is booking fast. We booked our condo 4 months ago and got the last one at that complex

Last edited:

junior3382

What's the costs other then room and board.... to wheel? I'm thinking I may make the trip for the first time this year as well... trying to budget for it and meet up with a few guys who are fine with me tagging along....?

What's the costs other then room and board.... to wheel? I'm thinking I may make the trip for the first time this year as well... trying to budget for it and meet up with a few guys who are fine with me tagging along....?

That's actually a question I was curious about too

ttfhell

Free unless you go on a Red Rock 4 Wheelers run. With 50 other jeeps...

Having experienced it try to find a group of people and go. The rr4w do a great job but it is very slow. Can often run two trails in time it takes to do one with rr4w.

Really ? Well as of right now it's just my parents in there jeep, and me and a close friend in mine so I got lots of open spots for friends to join lol, that's kinda what this thread is about apart from asking some questions too.

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
If you dont have folks who know the area/trails by all means go with rr4w. It is a good time and great way to meet people. The downside is there are a lot if rigs esp on the more popular trails so it is slow.

Yeah understandably, I would love to get a Wayalife meet up going while I am down there, being militar I don't get the opportunity to attend too many suds n grubs to meet yall

Top Bottom