FORD BRONCO OFFICIALLY COMING BACK - Will be made in Michigan

Petzl88

stweasel

From what I read it was supposed to be built in the same plant as the new ranger but with the ecoboost engine from the Raptor. If this is true maybe jeep will step up and give us a Hemi

Sent from my HTCONE using WAYALIFE mobile app

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
That's good news. I do have a certain level of respect for Ford because they didn't take any bailout money like GM and Chrysler did.
This is what everyone thinks. They actually were the first ones to try. One of the stipulations was they had to give up the special restricted shares. Ie the Ford family would have personally lost a bunch of cash in the deal so they instead declined and mortgaged everything they had. They also used the deals FCA and GM worked out with the union. They paid it all back now I believe, just like the others, and it didn't cost the Ford family anything. But don't think for a second they didn't try same as the others.

The Bronco concepts Ford has shown over the years have all been pretty cool. Very likely it will powered by a small turbo 4 with an optional turbo 6, 2.7 more likely than 3.5. Hopefully they do an SVT version with the 3.5eb, that could be cool. Look at the powertrain in the Ranger now for an idea. They never stopped making the Ranger, they just stopped in North America. Same as GM did with the Colorado/Canyon.

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Draconianwinter

Cool!! Here's a couple of renderings that I found. Enjoy! View attachment 225503 View attachment 225504 View attachment 225505
I personally like the orange Bronco, but it's just a fan rendering.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
To me the orange one looks best, but also looks like the discovery from land Rover from a few years ago with the front like it is. Hopefully they make it like the rendering picture that Eddie posted.

Sent from my SM-N920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

xxJWPxx

My first car was an 84 Chevy Blazer so I was always anti Bronco back then, but I like the look of that rendering. Now Chevy needs to come out with a new K5 Blazer akin to the late 60's early 70's model.

JOHN73738

Not a fan of Ford, and I think they could done a better job capturing the classic Bronco. Really glad they are building it here in the USA. I traded a Silverado that was built in Mexico for my Rubicon. (I pity the fool that bought it.) Nothing but trouble from day 1. Lets see if they continue building it here after the political rhetoric dies down. I will be a jeeper for life if they continue building them in Ohio from American parts.

Eezybreezy08

I'm all for it. I had a bronco before my jeep. I will still stick with the jeeps but it's good to see the bronco making a comeback. What's chevy gonna do now, bring back the 2 door tahoes ha

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well, it looks like the Bronco is getting pushed back again and as engineer involved with the project stated, "it’s suffering from “paralysis of analysis” caused by input from too many quarters within Ford, which has forced it to undergo more design phases than is normal during product development." Apparently, it's starting to look too much like a Wrangler or a Troller and that ain't working for some at Ford. You can read about it here:

http://www.foxnews.com/auto/2017/07/21/insider-reveals-secrets-new-ford-bronco.html

1500637791506.jpg

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Well, it looks like the Bronco is getting pushed back again and as engineer involved with the project stated, "it’s suffering from “paralysis of analysis” caused by input from too many quarters within Ford, which has forced it to undergo more design phases than is normal during product development." Apparently, it's starting to look too much like a Wrangler or a Troller and that ain't working for some at Ford. You can read about it here:

http://www.foxnews.com/auto/2017/07/21/insider-reveals-secrets-new-ford-bronco.html

1500637791506.jpg

Perfect timing with them announcing it the same day and almost time that OJ gets parol. Maybe he will be the new spokesperson? [emoji23][emoji23]

mo0s3

1500637791506.jpg

They should have stuck with the original concept, that thing is FUGLY

WJCO

Meme King
It looks like shit.

Perfect timing with them announcing it the same day and almost time that OJ gets parol. Maybe he will be the new spokesperson? [emoji23][emoji23]
^ Lol. Winner of the day. :cheesy: They'd better have a 'white' model.

fiend

Caught the Bug

1500637791506.jpg

That is hideous in every respect.

Top Bottom