FORD BRONCO OFFICIALLY COMING BACK - Will be made in Michigan

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
Being that you QUOTED me, you did see the part where I specifically say the image is just a "rendering" and that I "look forward to seeing what the new Bronco will really look like", right?

Yes I did QUOTE you, but only to point out that MSN is using a fan photo for the "rendering ". I was just letting you know that about the pic. That's all.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
Hey Ford: Solid axles, body on frame construction, removable doors & top

Sent from my VS985 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

I like where your head's at, but it will probably be built on a shortened F-150 frame. IFS and trailing arm rear. Hopefully you can get the Raptor's FOX shock setup and its twin turbo V6 or 5.0 V8.

Ddays

Hooked
I like where your head's at, but it will probably be built on a shortened F-150 frame. IFS and trailing arm rear. Hopefully you can get the Raptor's FOX shock setup and its twin turbo V6 or 5.0 V8.

But will actually be that big? If they're bringing the Ranger back I would think it'll be on that size frame. Remember the Explorer used to be based on the Ranger pickup when it first came out in what, 90 or 91, but porked out since then. Ford doesn't need another
SUV in that segment so I'm hoping its gonna be smaller like it used to be.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yes I did QUOTE you, but only to point out that MSN is using a fan photo for the "rendering ". I was just letting you know that about the pic. That's all.

:cheesy: Umm, since you seem to have missed it yet again, I am fully aware that the "rendering" was a "fan photo", hence, why I specifically stated "that's all it was" and that I was "looking forward to seeing what the new Bronco will really look like." In other words, I KNOW. That's all :crazyeyes:

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
I do like this "rendering." It has a bit of family heritage showing. Now, if Ford comes out of the box with a Coyote engine option........:yup:

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
I do like this "rendering." It has a bit of family heritage showing. Now, if Ford comes out of the box with a Coyote engine option........:yup:

Not a Ford guy but if its very close to the "Rendering" LOL and has something other than the V-6 Eco boost I may have to look into it for the next family ride.

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
:cheesy: Umm, since you seem to have missed it yet again, I am fully aware that the "rendering" was a "fan photo", hence, why I specifically stated "that's all it was" and that I was "looking forward to seeing what the new Bronco will really look like." In other words, I KNOW. That's all :crazyeyes:

Cool!! Here's a couple of renderings that I found. Enjoy! IMG_1475537416.502090.jpg IMG_1475537428.972583.jpg IMG_1475537439.366591.jpg
I personally like the orange Bronco, but it's just a fan rendering.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom