Fresno and Surrounding Area Suds & Grub April 18th @ 6:00PM

JK's JK

Banned
That's it? I drive that many miles before you even wake up in the morning,lol

Sent from my DROID4 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Not all of us get cracked out on coffee either!!! I called around 8 or 9pm one day and you where drinking coffee!!! :eek:

Not all of us get cracked out on coffee either!!! I called around 8 or 9pm one day and you where drinking coffee!!! :eek:

Yup, the breakfast of champions, the Mrs drives the day shift and I drive the nights (and whenever the Mrs chooses not to drive at all,lol)

Mrs Ridg3runner is wanting to know where she got the pink decals? This is for HER future ride, don't even go there, Jesse,lol.

Panda

Mrs Ridg3runner is wanting to know where she got the pink decals? This is for HER future ride, don't even go there, Jesse,lol.

These are from Eddie of course, I'm pretty sure the windshield decal is available in pink too, ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1394045887.739657.jpg she hasn't ordered it yet

Sent from bad apples...

Crawler Kitty

I feel your pain, brother,lol.

Hey!!!! My ears were burning so I thought I'd take a looksey! ;)

Regarding the color pink......"Pink is more an attitude than a color. If more MEN wore pink the world would be a better place!" :bleh:

Regarding the color pink......"Pink is more an attitude than a color. If more MEN wore pink the world would be a better place!" :bleh:

Shhh, quiet! Here she comes, just act normal!:sly:

Panda

Busted... :grayno:

Sent from bad apples...

JK's JK

Banned
It has been too long since the last one, so here it is:

Place: YOSEMITE FALLS CAFE
1455 Shaw Ave
Clovis, CA
(559)324-8456

Time: 6:00PM (This should give us a bit of daylight to checkout our rigs and get in a few pics)

Who is going: 1) Ridg3runner (with or without his ride)
2) Conman
3) Pastorwug
4) JK'S JK
5) Heholua

Any questions feel free to PM me.

You've got to update this think planner. :idontknow:

We cant loose momentum here guys!!!

Settle down, Cowboy! Remember, I work the graveyard shift and I have to try and fit about 4hrs sleep into a 10hr sleep period while also trying to do so in a 75mph bed. It ain't easy being cheesy!:D
Besides, I was also waiting to see if our good friend and Welcoming committee, GYOE, is going to bury all the threads again tonight with the absolute ONLY communication he ever does on here:banghead:

JK's JK

Banned
Settle down, Cowboy! Remember, I work the graveyard shift and I have to try and fit about 4hrs sleep into a 10hr sleep period while also trying to do so in a 75mph bed. It ain't easy being cheesy!:D
Besides, I was also waiting to see if our good friend and Welcoming committee, GYOE, is going to bury all the threads again tonight with the absolute ONLY communication he ever does on here:banghead:

What are you talking about Lee?

Top Bottom