Fresno and Surrounding Area Suds & Grub April 18th @ 6:00PM

JK's JK

Banned
No, just their father.

Sent from my DROID4 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Noticed today that Eddie sent out a mass message to all members about the Suds and Grub's that are taking place. We were listed :rock:

Thank you Eddie :rock:

I also updated the first page with the information right underneath your first post. You should update the first page with all that are coming. :thumb:

It looks like I'll be able to make it. Me, wife and two kids.

Glad that your going to make it. :thumb:

I just updated this morning, go back a page and you'll see it. Was done at the same time as I requested a count. Also, can you shoot me that thing about the S&G's? For some reason the notices from Eddie are going right to spam.

The newly updated list and head count is:

1) Ridg3runner 2
2) Conman 4
3) JK's JK 4
4) Pastorwug 2.5
5) Heholua 2
6) Panda 1
7) Crawlerkitty 1
8) Rubbersidedownjk 2
9) Jkmaxxx2011 6
10) JoshuaC99 4
11) ProfessionalDriver 2
12) JKPE 2

Last edited:

pastorwug

The newly updated list and head count is:

1) Ridg3runner 2
2) Conman 4
3) JK's JK 4
4) Pastorwug 2.5
5) Heholua 2
6) Panda ?
7) Crawlerkitty ?
8) Rubbersidedownjk 2
9) Jkmaxxx2011 6
10) JoshuaC99 4

Love that - yup, 2.5 - Fergie will be with us.

She's just like AMEX, don't leave home without it:D I was hoping you'd bring her, that's why I did the 2.5,lol, was a hint.

JK's JK

Banned
We've got 9 or 10 Jeeps and 25.5 people/ dog going so far to this S&G. :rock: It's only a month away and I'm sure we can get the group even bigger. :honey: Really looking forward meeting up with everyone. :grouphug:

We've got 9 or 10 Jeeps and 25.5 people/ dog going so far to this S&G. :rock: It's only a month away and I'm sure we can get the group even bigger. :honey: Really looking forward meeting up with everyone. :grouphug:

28.5, take the other shoe off:D

Been speaking to management at the restaurant via email. They have more than enough room for all 28 of us, (sorry Wuggy, the .5 can't come inside, but they do have "doggy bags"). Will be reserving for 40 in case we get a few more coming.

JK's JK

Banned
Been speaking to management at the restaurant via email. They have more than enough room for all 28 of us, (sorry Wuggy, the .5 can't come inside, but they do have "doggy bags"). Will be reserving for 40 in case we get a few more coming.

I did invite some others around where I live. Not sure if they'll show up.

Ok boys and girls, we have a choice to make.. We can either rub shoulders in the banquet room or be cozy on the patio. The patio is covered with screens in the unlikely event that it rains. Since it was in the upper 80's the other day, I'm not thinking it will be very cold in April. Let me know what sounds better and I'll call them back tomorrow.

Panda

Ok boys and girls, we have a choice to make.. We can either rub shoulders in the banquet room or be cozy on the patio. The patio is covered with screens in the unlikely event that it rains. Since it was in the upper 80's the other day, I'm not thinking it will be very cold in April. Let me know what sounds better and I'll call them back tomorrow.

I bet 95% of us jeepers say patio :D

Top Bottom