Fresno and Surrounding Area Suds & Grub April 18th @ 6:00PM

What are you talking about Lee?

Nobody is losing momentum, it'll be OK, Jesse. We'll all still be there to give you crap about having a Mall Crawler,lol. Remember, there is always that chance of Kitty bringing that beast of hers down and showing you what a rock crawler looks like, its on 40's ya know:cool:

Sent from my DROID4 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Panda

Nobody is losing momentum, it'll be OK, Jesse. We'll all still be there to give you crap about having a Mall Crawler,lol. Remember, there is always that chance of Kitty bringing that beast of hers down and showing you what a rock crawler looks like, its on 40's ya know:cool:

It's not quite on 40's but she wheels like it is :D

Sent from bad apples...

Heholua

Settle down, Cowboy! Remember, I work the graveyard shift and I have to try and fit about 4hrs sleep into a 10hr sleep period while also trying to do so in a 75mph bed. It ain't easy being cheesy!:D
Besides, I was also waiting to see if our good friend and Welcoming committee, GYOE, is going to bury all the threads again tonight with the absolute ONLY communication he ever does on here:banghead:

Welcome to Wayalife!:D

JK's JK

Banned

The mall crawler is slowly being juiced up on steroids!!! :evil snicker:I welcome another mall crawler in the picture :rock:

JK's JK

Banned
Directions

Hi Guys,

Lee wanted me to post up some directions to the location.

Yosemite Falls Cafe
1455 Shaw Ave Clovis, CA 93611

On the corner of Flower Ave. and Shaw Ave. In Clovis California.

S&G.png

RockyJk

Was going to try and make it but I usually get off work around 8-9 on Fridays won't make it there in time 😔 have fun guys 👍

Was going to try and make it but I usually get off work around 8-9 on Fridays won't make it there in time 😔 have fun guys 👍

Well that sucks, Rocky. I was waiting to add you until you knew for sure, there will be others for sure:thumbup:

The updated list : 1) Ridg3runner
2) Conman
3)JK's JK
4) Pastorwug
5) Heholua
6) Panda (?)
7) CrawlerKitty (?)
8) rubbersidedownJK
9) jkmaxxx2011

Ok Boys & Girls, for those of you on the "going list", I need to know how many people you will be bringing with you. (For those of you with MPD, it is 1 person per body this time, sorry in advance for any confusion this may cause):D

Top Bottom