Granite Shark

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
Damn your son has got to be the luckiest 15 year old in the world . I was in a 10 year old accord with 150k miles haha . I prob woulda killed myself with a Jeep when I was a teenager

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
My 15 year old is 6’3”, 195lbs. That’s Kevlar enough. [emoji6]

Yes, 315’s. I know they don’t have the sidewall strength of some of the higher end mud tires out there, but their performance in the snow and their long life are worth it to me (especially with my young drivers).

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

In 6 years when he’s 6’6” and 245 he’s gonna look good in Silver & Black...we need a replacement for Mack...

Sharkey

Word Ninja
In 6 years when he’s 6’6” and 245 he’s gonna look good in Silver & Black...we need a replacement for Mack...

Ha! I love football, but I’d prefer my boys not pursue that path for either college or a career.

Actually, I’ve been telling both my boys about this guy on the forum with a stable of really cool V8 jeeps, a passion for fishing the world, a place in Hawaii........................and daughters. ;)

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Ha! I love football, but I’d prefer my boys not pursue that path for either college or a career.

Actually, I’ve been telling both my boys about this guy on the forum with a stable of really cool V8 jeeps, a passion for fishing the world, a place in Hawaii........................and daughters. ;)

Lol

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

:cheesy: :clap2: :thumb:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Let the light show begin. (Oh, to be 15 again).

50” single row lightbar with custom Sharkey spacers to fit the Fishbone 52” lightbar mount and some A-pillar pods.

Rocklights, flush mount reverse lights, and a 12 volt outlet for the back seat are all on the way

59987647861__B3C8E635-52D3-432A-ACD0-15BCEF12DF5E.jpg

I really like this Switch-Pros module. Install and programming is very straightforward. Not sure why the white buttons look pink in this picture though.

59987651988__553F6341-BE5D-42D0-BB60-01E699092C4B.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
50” single row lightbar with custom Sharkey spacers to fit the Fishbone 52” lightbar mount and some A-pillar pods.

I've always wondered if you were a real Jeeper. But now that I see you got a light bar, I know you're legit.

Brute

Hooked
Let the light show begin. (Oh, to be 15 again).

Rocklights, flush mount reverse lights, and a 12 volt outlet for the back seat are all on the way

View attachment 339531

I really like this Switch-Pros module. Install and programming is very straightforward. Not sure why the white buttons look pink in this picture though.

View attachment 339532

Pink is the new white...

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I've always wondered if you were a real Jeeper. But now that I see you got a light bar, I know you're legit.

I’d be lying if I didn’t admit I like lights. I worked my butt off at a pizza joint in high school to save up for five Hella Rallye 4000 lights.

When I finally get my JT, a KC Gravity Pro setup will be early on my list.

Top Bottom