GraniteCrystal build thread

GraniteCrystal

That's pretty Cool, looks like Christmas is up the alley! Planning on color matching or different route?
I think color match. I'll get a quote for powdercoat but doesn't need to be that durable since it's an interior piece. May do what I did on the hood louver and paint it myself to match that.

Jackal01

I think color match. I'll get a quote for powdercoat but doesn't need to be that durable since it's an interior piece. May do what I did on the hood louver and paint it myself to match that.
Check these guys out. JJK used them for his EVO doors. He was happy with their results.

Lowvolumepowder.com

GraniteCrystal

I vote powder coat flat/satin black... durable, clean and easy to touch up.
I think that'll be most of it. Hoping to Molle the crap out of most of the pieces. The side pieces will be visible though and I want color matched granite crystal. I'd be more inclined to spray paint if it weren't November in Colorado.

TrailHunter

Hooked
I think that'll be most of it. Hoping to Molle the crap out of most of the pieces. The side pieces will be visible though and I want color matched granite crystal. I'd be more inclined to spray paint if it weren't November in Colorado.

That will look really cool. Maybe a portable garage heater will do the trick?

Top Bottom