GraniteCrystal build thread

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
A little jealous, I am not at that point yet in my build. Big time cool factor. Some how it just feels more bad ass when driving a rig with a cage.

GraniteCrystal

IMG_20171203_152655.jpg

This piece is done. 2nd row piece almost done as well. C pillars will have to wait for another time. Temps are dropping. Got lucky with the weather today.

Earlier this week it was highs in the 20s. Today it's in the 60s. It's the Rocky Mountains.

That said, I do feel like this winter has been pretty darn light thus far. May just mean we get dumped on come March though.

That’s always what it meant in the Northeast where i grew up. Mild Dec/Jan equates to a blizzard in Feb/Mar/and sometimes as late as April.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

GraniteCrystal

Well, after getting quotes to powdercoat the two side pieces and dash bar on the sport cage ranging from $350 to $900, I've ordered more color match paint from the dealer for $50.

Now just need freakishly warm weather to hit in January.

Sent from my Pixel using WAYALIFE mobile app

Benito

Caught the Bug
Well, after getting quotes to powdercoat the two side pieces and dash bar on the sport cage ranging from $350 to $900, I've ordered more color match paint from the dealer for $50.

Now just need freakishly warm weather to hit in January.

Sent from my Pixel using WAYALIFE mobile app

Holy crap $900 is ridiculous for powder coating!! $270 is where mine will be at when all said and done. $60 for powder, $210 for labor.

Top Bottom