GraniteCrystal build thread

GraniteCrystal

SCOUT!!!

IMG_20170603_092805.jpg

As some may have guessed, no, I did not sell the Jeep. We rented a minivan to go on a road trip back home to Montana so I couldn't help myself but play a little joke and see if any bought it, which seems some of you did! Thanks for giving me some laughs!

Sent from my Pixel using WAYALIFE mobile app

GraniteCrystal

Went to Ace Hardware to buy a shovel. Overlanding piece of equipment I've always wanted and I had store credit. I'm looking at two of them: one from Fiskars and the other is Ace brand. Just then, this man's man of a fireman walks into my aisle. In his 50s, got that fireman swagger but just seems like a really nice guy. I look at him and say "You use a shovel a lot right?" He smiles and then tells me which one I should get and how the other one would fail at certain points on the spade. So...here is Scout's new shovel!

IMG_20170614_174500.jpg

Just need the LoD attachment for it on my tire carrier

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe you can use it to help sort out the infirmary. Do you think it will handle shoveling through crazy shit? LOL

Seriously, nice add on though!

:cheesy: Well, it is "the worlds best shovel". Should be able to dig through some of that crap :crazyeyes: :D

GraniteCrystal

Think I've decided on an accent color for Scout: silver. Every other color (red, yellow, blue) seemed to just make the refined Granite Crystal color look cheap to me.

To start things off, here are the carabiners in the rear spray painted.

Before
IMG_20170501_130808.jpg

After
IMG_20170625_180334.jpg

IMG_20170625_180419.jpg

Top Bottom