Half doors....who's got 'em?

FoxC

I'm trying to decide between the Rugged Ridge and the Strike Force Zebra half doors.

I know FoxC has the RR doors and Hinrich (sp?) has the SFZ ones. Anyone else have some and want to chime in on what you like/don't like about them?

FoxC doesn't know it, but I plan to steal his when I'm in Vegas next. However, if that plan doesn't work out I'd like to buy some for the summer.

Have you checked your garage lately??? What Slabs...:idontknow:

This isn't an option. If you saw the earlier post, he's got two young children in the back. My kids are a little bit older and I wouldn't think about running doorless, at least not with them back there, but that's just me. I totally understand the doorless fans but also the want for half doors when kids are in the equation.

The bestop ones look pretty good and a great price point. Good luck finding what you like MTG (B.M.F.).:yup:

This is exactly the point...and why I went half doors. I have kids that ride in the back and now a lab puppy. Door-less or tube doors just didn't cut it...for me. I looked at the tube doors with metal skin option as well but ended up choosing the RR doors due to the some what finished interior side and the lighter weight of the molded plastic. They also have a nice wide top edge that works perfect for an arm rest. Definitely no regrets here.

Shinedepotjk

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1365641058.811498.jpg
Not the best pic but these are my old best top half doors. Sold them last winter and regretted the second the winter was over.

GCM 2

Half doors are just stupid....... With that said, as soon as my graphics/logos are done being printed and applied to my new half doors, I will post some shots.

Attachments

• image-720355521.jpg
    image-720355521.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 189
  • image-1292218701.jpg
    image-1292218701.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 189
  • image-1481505359.jpg
    image-1481505359.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 190

FoxC

Half doors are just stupid....... With that said, as soon as my graphics/logos are done being printed and applied to my new half doors, I will post some shots.
Always the one for a grand entrance...:cheesy: Nice brother...nice.

FoxC

I'm not known as the "Liberace" of offroading for nothing

Edit: I just googled Liberace, and I need to have a word with my wife.....

keep it up and maybe you too can have your own museum here in Vegas!;)

MTG

Caught the Bug

Skate to live, live to skate. :rock:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Get factory half doors. I know you, having the door handles at different heights will eventually push your CDO and JDD over the edge. :cheesy: Plus, anything else is likely to make a squeak at some point in time.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Get factory half doors. I know you, having the door handles at different heights will eventually push your CDO and JDD over the edge. :cheesy: Plus, anything else is likely to make a squeak at some point in time.

I see that now ever since you first mentioned it to me. 😡

Rock-itman

HAHAHA thats why i'm holding off till i can swing the OEM ones !! The OCD runs deep w/ some :eek:

Top Bottom