Half doors....who's got 'em?

GCM 2

And that is why I want half doors. 

Looks great Greg!

Mike, thanks again for the .pdf files brother ;)

Didn't think EVOJEEP could look any better, but once again I am wrong! Looks awesome Greg!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Well, like most daily driven trail rigs EVOJEEP photographs better than it looks in person. The closer you get, the more battle scars you will see :icon_crazy:

:clap2: Damn that looks good, nice job Greg!! :thumb:

Thanks my friend, I only wish I would spend some coin on a decent DSLR, then I might be able to take a photo half as good as you and Mrs. Oh. The old iPhone can only do so much in low light.

Glad all you fellas that chimed in approve of the new look for my grocery get'r :rock:

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
wow greg those look great, may have to sell my sfz set and get the rr ones, what does the interrior look like? do you think they seal well?

xflstl

Literally at the mall.......crawling.

Looks very sharp............ You avoided with the color and graphics one of the thing's I disliked about these doors, the fact that the latchs are offset from one another from front to rear doors. However it matchs your rig and just looks natural!!!!! Nice Job!!!!

GCM 2

Looks very sharp............ You avoided with the color and graphics one of the thing's I disliked about these doors, the fact that the latchs are offset from one another from front to rear doors. However it matchs your rig and just looks natural!!!!! Nice Job!!!!

You know, I never even considered that the latches don't horizontally align with each other. I guess the black does help quite a bit.

wow greg those look great, may have to sell my sfz set and get the rr ones, what does the interrior look like? do you think they seal well?

I'm going to say that on my rig probably not, due to the flops and the extreme flexing over the years my driver door has a nice gap in one corner only (my factory door has a little gap too). Maybe on a jeep that is very new or has not seen so much stress they might seal better. I will get the soft upper window portions at some point

Last edited:

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
Wow Greg! Looks Awesome!! :thumb:

attachment.php

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Why it's not awkward at all, once our domestic partnership is official it will all make sense :shock:

Yayy!!!! Lmao. Wait a second would it be okay if I switched between running that plate and this one?? Oh and I prefer Life Partners.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1366049155.792526.jpg

Top Bottom