Headed to Motech!!!

KrawlerJK

Sweet! Gonna be a beast!

:cheesy: at the mud.

Hey, if you don't reuse them, and you don't mind bringing them back, I'll take your factory air box and battery tray. Got a few projects in mind. :yup:

I have the factory box if you want to snag it. I'm not sure if the battery tray is coming out or not

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
Totally jealous. If I ever come into money, I'll be doing this swap. For now, I'll just live vicariously through your experience. How awesome that jeep is going to be.

jims68

teaser

Here is a little teaser for you of 0 to 60. Keep in mind this is 100 ponies less and 4:10 gears! The 5:13's were unbelievable but my Dana 30 would be gone by now. Should of would of $1000 more could of done the 6.2 but was being conservative. The 5.3 is no slouch but with the tune in it now it is premium only so what the heck would of the difference have been! Should of listened to Robbie!!!

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Here is a little teaser for you of 0 to 60. Keep in mind this is 100 ponies less and 4:10 gears! The 5:13's were unbelievable but my Dana 30 would be gone by now. Should of would of $1000 more could of done the 6.2 but was being conservative. The 5.3 is no slouch but with the tune in it now it is premium only so what the heck would of the difference have been! Should of listened to Robbie!!!

Sweet!!!!!

KrawlerJK

Right on Man!

KrawlerJK

Congrats on the LS swap! Curios to How they got the body off the frame with the EVO sliders on? Any more updates on the progress?

Thanks! The sliders are welded to the frame. Haven't heard back on the ETA but hopefully in the next week or two.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Looking SWEET!!!! Congrats again.

On a somewhat related note, I ran into a guy last weekend that swears up and down a Motech LS swap will not pass smog in Washoe County. I think he is wrong but haven't fully researched the issue yet. Any chance you and Motech have discussed the smog issue and whether you will have any problems in Washoe County?

Top Bottom