Headed to Motech!!!

KrawlerJK

That intake looks like it might spell danger for you! Get a snorkel ordered fast! Congrats, it looks awesome. Didn't take long either. :)

Took about 4 months but I dropped it off early to get my Jeep in line for the swap. Motech is definitely the spot! There were some bad ass rides down there!

KrawlerJK

No, doesn't work like that. You have to be a "resident" of that state. Need a power bill or something showing a physical address with your name on it to get tags for that state.

Based upon what Robbie at Motech said... It should still theoretically pass unless the smog guy wants to be difficult. I guess the "right" way is to register the new motor with the dmv

Sharkey

Word Ninja
No, doesn't work like that. You have to be a "resident" of that state. Need a power bill or something showing a physical address with your name on it to get tags for that state.

Smog laws vary county to county, even within the same state (at least they do in Nevada).

In NV as long as it starts doesn't it pass :bleh:

That depends on the county in which you live. Washoe County (which includes Reno and Sparks) became quite strict but I am told swaps are still doable if the new motor has OEM smog equipment. I'll be interested to see if Krawler has any issues. Hopefully he won't.

Smog laws vary county to county, even within the same state (at least they do in Nevada).

Same in CA

That depends on the county in which you live. Washoe County (which includes Reno and Sparks) became quite strict but I am told swaps are still doable if the new motor has OEM smog equipment. I'll be interested to see if Krawler has any issues. Hopefully he won't.

Ya figured they did just a "frustrated" joke about CA. I'm moving to Reno :cheesy:

bkac

Caught the Bug

Should have known you would know the law! :)

KrawlerJK

Fortunately I have a buddy that manages a Jiffy Lube so I should be good either way

Top Bottom