Headed to Motech!!!

KrawlerJK

Looking SWEET!!!! Congrats again.

On a somewhat related note, I ran into a guy last weekend that swears up and down a Motech LS swap will not pass smog in Washoe County. I think he is wrong but haven't fully researched the issue yet. Any chance you and Motech have discussed the smog issue and whether you will have any problems in Washoe County?

I have no clue. I assume it will but if not, I guess I'll have to bribe the smog guy.

KrawlerJK

That intake looks like it might spell danger for you! Get a snorkel ordered fast! Congrats, it looks awesome. Didn't take long either. :)

Yeah, I expected some smack talk about the cold air. Just have to figure out how to cram a 3" snorkel in there with the shittybuilt side armor! No puddles for me in the meantime!

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Yeah, I expected some smack talk about the cold air. Just have to figure out how to cram a 3" snorkel in there with the shittybuilt side armor! No puddles for me in the meantime!

I don't think it's "smack talk", but more looking out for you. Looks great!

Sharkey

Word Ninja
No smack talk here about the build or the CAI...just a little smack talk about driving into roadside puddles. ;)

Top Bottom