Hidden Falls Jan/Feb

Angry Aussie

I don’t wheel my Jeep. I just throw money at it and it laughs at me

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

That’s alright just come out so we can drool over your rig and we can take mine on the trails. You can drive mine too. The last couple of times I was out there in my I just spotted for a friend while he drive my rig the whole time and I didn’t do any driving. Lol

MongeDM

EDIT: A group of us are heading to Hidden Falls on Sunday, 2/3. Let us know if you can make it out!

To all those in the Austin/DFW area. I’m thinking about hitting up Hidden Falls sometime in the next few weeks. Anyone interested?

I’m somewhat new to the area and checked out HF a couple weeks ago and can’t wait to go back.

My son is trying to get a group together for the 3rd as well...should see y’all out there! He’s in San Antonio and I’ll be driving up from Kerrville...

---
Deano

Sent from my iPhone

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
I am good with the 3rd as well.

I might be able to make this!

I think I'm still in. Will know better when it gets closer. Looking forward to it. It has been so long.

Thinking about going. You taking the spotter with you?

Luckily I’m weird and am a morning person, but I don’t drink coffee!

Everyone still in? Meeting around 9-915 at HF on Sunday?

My son is trying to get a group together for the 3rd as well...should see y’all out there! He’s in San Antonio and I’ll be driving up from Kerrville...

Hope to see you out there! If he doesn’t get a group together y’all are welcome to join us!

Top Bottom