Hidden Falls Jan/Feb

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
I was going to try and make this, but have to work this weekend. Hope you guys have fun out there. I know there was a couple trails closed off due to how messed up they were. But for the most part, everything else was muddy, but still good [emoji1303]

Angry Aussie

I was going to try and make this, but have to work this weekend. Hope you guys have fun out there. I know there was a couple trails closed off due to how messed up they were. But for the most part, everything else was muddy, but still good [emoji1303]

Gonna miss you bro! Bummer you can’t make it!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

dillard09

Ha ha no worries man. I’ve been telling my buddy who’s coming with me tomorrow how much fun it is to wheel with doors off for awhile now so we are gonna give it a shot.

I thought about throwing the half doors on with my uppers but would just have to swap them back to full doors right after. Not sure its worth the hassle. The doors are in my storage unit. But I do love wheeling with the half doors. Not as scared to smash them in the rocks. Haha

Attachments

• 20170508_120942.jpg
    20170508_120942.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 34

Angry Aussie

I thought about throwing the half doors on with my uppers but would just have to swap them back to full doors right after. Not sure its worth the hassle. The doors are in my storage unit. But I do love wheeling with the half doors. Not as scared to smash them in the rocks. Haha

I bet wheeling with half doors is pretty nice. Sadly I think I’ll have to put my doors back on Sunday night but really want my friend to see what it’s like doorless.

Are you on coilovers?

Angry Aussie

Can I ride in your rig for a trail or two? I’ve always wanted to see how the double throw down feels.

Top Bottom