Hidden Falls Jan/Feb

dillard09

Live in Lawton, google said 3.5 hours so would deff have to make a camping trip out of it.
You guys ever go to Bridgeport or anything closer to Dallas, not to sure of how many spots are down that way

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I know Lawton well. Born and raised in Wichita Falls. I have never been wheeling in Bridgeport but use to live close and never went. Might have to make a trip there since my little bro lives close.

98XJ06LJ

Have fun out there today! This rain should make it interesting, wish I could have made it. Maybe next time, when I retire and I'm not always working.... 😒

Post up some pics!!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using WAYALIFE mobile app

Angry Aussie

HOLY SH*^, WHAT AN AWESOME DAY!!! Such a cool group of people today, I haven’t had that much fun in a long time.

Nick you missed and EPIC FING DAY!

I can’t thank everyone enough for how great today truly was. Today was so much fun. I feel like I have some new family members.

Here are just a couple of quick pictures, I’ll go through all of them and post them later.

IMG_8742.JPG
IMG_8750.JPG
IMG_8751.JPG
IMG_8760.JPG
IMG_8781.JPG

Exodus 4x4

HOLY SH*^, WHAT AN AWESOME DAY!!! Such a cool group of people today, I haven’t had that much fun in a long time.

Nick you missed and EPIC FING DAY!

I can’t thank everyone enough for how great today truly was. Today was so much fun. I feel like I have some new family members.

Here are just a couple of quick pictures, I’ll go through all of them and post them later.

View attachment 320273
View attachment 320274
View attachment 320275
View attachment 320276
View attachment 320277

It was a pretty good day. It was also nice to put a face to the username man.

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Just got home a few minutes ago. Seriously one of the BEST days of wheeling I’ve ever had! Big thanks to everyone for the awesome leading and spotting. I didn’t take many pictures but I’ll look through my GoPro so some good footage in the next few days.

Top Bottom