HighwayTrout's build

DMF

Congrats on your JT! Gosh I want to trade for a JT now.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Happy wife, happy life.

I'm sure she's already noticed the comfort difference in the JT compared to the JK?

We ran around in it yesterday and she must have been watching YouTube or reading articles about Jeeps. Cause she asked “why do people complain about the noise and comfort of these things? It’s great.”

The power is so smooth and all the fancy safety features are insane. It drives itself practically.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
We ran around in it yesterday and she must have been watching YouTube or reading articles about Jeeps. Cause she asked “why do people complain about the noise and comfort of these things? It’s great.”

The power is so smooth and all the fancy safety features are insane. It drives itself practically.

LOL - too funny and great she likes it. :thumb:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass

Did you get the adaptive cruise? I’ll seriously never buy another vehicle with out it. If the jeep had lane assist you could drive .19 all day long without worries.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom