HighwayTrout's build

Did you get the adaptive cruise? I’ll seriously never buy another vehicle with out it. If the jeep had lane assist you could drive .19 all day long without worries.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

I thought you drove at .19 anyway. lol

Yea the adaptive cruise is wild. It’s going to take some getting used to but I like it. It throttles a little too hard for my liking instead of easing back up to speed, it wants to launch. I do like the fact you can adjust the following distance and how well it works.

But I should mention I only have 40 miles on the truck so far. [emoji23][emoji23] And all those I was nearly crashing the entire time cause I was poking and prodding all the new shit to play with. Like a new house and relearning the light switches.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
I thought you drove at .19 anyway. lol

Yea the adaptive cruise is wild. It’s going to take some getting used to but I like it. It throttles a little too hard for my liking instead of easing back up to speed, it wants to launch. I do like the fact you can adjust the following distance and how well it works.

But I should mention I only have 40 miles on the truck so far. [emoji23][emoji23] And all those I was nearly crashing the entire time cause I was poking and prodding all the new shit to play with. Like a new house and relearning the light switches.

It’s great! Just sucks when assholes gradually slow down and your not paying attention, the next thing you know. You’ve drove the speed limit the last 30 minutes. 🤣

Just saw this reply. Any plans to put it on soon? I don't think I've seen Sting Gray yet with a soft top.

Yes. Couple months. Preparing my place to hang the hard top in my barn. The hardest part is finding space that will protect it but also not being completely in the way.

FFPulley77

Hooked
Haha
Yea, she wears them everywhere and everyday. Looks funny going to the swimming pool in boots. 🤣🤣

That sounds about right![emoji23]

Mine likes to ride her bike in hers, I asked her yesterday if she thought it would be easier to pedal in her Nikes or Converse.. all I got was a shoulder shrug and a “nah, I’m good.” And off she went.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Has anyone been able to get a valet key made? The key fob formerly known as brick is too big and too expensive to ruin while surfing.
Good question. I've tried looking into this before but couldn't find any good information or at least, at a glance. It'd be nice to have some kind of hide-a-key on the Jeep and without having it be the brick!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I just did a quick look again and it seems that you would need to seek the help of an automotive locksmith. I don't think you can just go into HomeDepot and use their key department.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
If you need something in the interim, you can pop the pin out of the valet key on your extra key fob. Then you can take the cut valet key out and put it on a different key chain.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Top Bottom