Hood Decals... name needed!

xflstl

So I wanted to get some hood decals printed (the ones like Rubicon) and I'm having trouble coming up with something to put. I was thinking of "Rock Paper Scissor", which is somewhat of an inside joke and only my friends would get it (plus it would be a little embarrassing to explain to those who ask), but Im not sure thats the way I want to go. So maybe y'all can shoot ideas my way and help this chick out!

Somethings about me that will help maybe brainstorm some ideas...
-My nickname for some reason is Hamma
-I love tattoos (have a sleeve and chest piece)
-I love spider webs, skulls, and pretty much anything "dark"
-I love the color black (I plan on doing black/silver combo with my Jeep)
-I love anything WW2 (but I really don't want to go with the military Jeep theme)
-Duck Hunting is a passion of mine (guns also)
-I'm 100% cajun, haha

I'm not sure what else I could list. I'm female, but I do not want anything girly...

....CajunJK.....

JK'AJUN

Haha y'all crack me up...

JK'ajun is a pretty good one! I like hammered also... Decisions decisions.

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Jk'ajun would be sweet! A JKU I was wheeling with over the weekend has a maroon colored JK and he had Judge Redd on the sides of his hood. You could come up with something like that. A movie or TV show character maybe. Something involving duck dynasty would be hilarious IMO.

JK'AJUN

Cajun uses French for a base language, yes? My ancestry is Acadian (French Canadian/Nova Scotiaian) so we share some very distant Heritage...

Yeah, French is the base, but they have their own words. My dad is 74yrs old and when he started school he would get punished because all he knew was Cajun French and no English. And I remember asking him for help with my French class homework and he could understand it, just not use it. Then I started rebelling against French class because they weren't teaching me Cajun French, lol.

We are also of Acadian ancestry...

JK'AJUN

Jk'ajun would be sweet! A JKU I was wheeling with over the weekend has a maroon colored JK and he had Judge Redd on the sides of his hood. You could come up with something like that. A movie or TV show character maybe. Something involving duck dynasty would be hilarious IMO.

If it was a military style Jeep, I could call it "UNCLE SI", lol.

JK'AJUN

So far it's between:

1. JK'AJUN
2. BLACKENED
3. HAMMERED

:thumb:

Keep the idea's rolling... Also, is there a way to change my user name once it's decided? lol

Top Bottom