Hood Decals... name needed!

GCM 2

I was born and raised in Lafayette! I had a couple of names for your rig, but only another Cajun would get them, the rest here would just think I'm illiterate, vulgar or both. :icon_crazy:

JK'AJUN

I was born and raised in Lafayette! I had a couple of names for your rig, but only another Cajun would get them, the rest here would just think I'm illiterate, vulgar or both. :icon_crazy:

Haha, what are they?

So far it's between:

1. JK'AJUN
2. BLACKENED
3. HAMMERED

:thumb:

Keep the idea's rolling... Also, is there a way to change my user name once it's decided? lol

I'm from Lafayette I'm digging the jkajun one. A lot of places around town spell cajun with a k anyways so it makes total since.

Secondly, I like your idea of black and silver and interested in how you incision this. I personally have a matte black rig but planning on changing it to a matte darker gray with black trim and bumpers. However I'm a huge COD player and toying with the idea of keeping it matte black and building a true black ops jeep.

Idea just popped up if I do the matte grey It could be the true modern warfare edition. At least my vision of it

Last edited:
Top Bottom