Hood Decals... name needed!

1BAMFR

So far it's between:

1. JK'AJUN
2. BLACKENED
3. HAMMERED

:thumb:

Keep the idea's rolling... Also, is there a way to change my user name once it's decided? lol

Nice, I made it into the top 3!

How about...."Camo-Girl"

or "Killa"

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
How bout JKoonazz lol gotta get a coonass reference in somewhere sha!

JKajun is my favorite so far.

LagniappeJK - granted only a few can even pronounce that.

:idontknow:

JK'AJUN

How bout JKoonazz lol gotta get a coonass reference in somewhere sha!

JKajun is my favorite so far.

LagniappeJK - granted only a few can even pronounce that.

:idontknow:

Haha, I thought about the coonass thing, but I wanted to keep it classy at the same time. lol

mikefishes

Haha, I thought about the coonass thing, but I wanted to keep it classy at the same time. lol

I vote for JKajun as well. Most of my people are in Lafayette and I get down there sometimes. Peewee's paint and body is owned by my cousin and Breaux's photography by My grandmother's younger brother.

We had boudin shipped up here to VA last week.

TheStick

Ok, I got it!

"Mynameishammailiketattoosgunsblackthingsandwwiibutdontwantamiliarythemeandimcajun.com"

Might be a little long....

I vote for JK'ajun!

mikefishes

That's pretty cool. I'll have to pass that link along to a few people I know out of state.

Tell them to make the order a big one when they order something. They ship overnight packed in dry ice. I ordered 5 pounds of boudin last time and forgot my own advice. It was $25 for the boudin and $26 for shipping. The box was mostly empty! The time before I ordered like 15 pounds of boudin and the shipping was only a tiny bit more.

JK'AJUN

Ok, I got it!

"Mynameishammailiketattoosgunsblackthingsandwwiibutdontwantamiliarythemeandimcajun.com"

Might be a little long....

I vote for JK'ajun!

lol, thats a tad long. I was just trying to give out parts of my personality to help with the name.

1yellowjk

Now this will only apply to those who live in the south and is in no way racial.

"COONASSICON"

or

"BAYOUJK"

"SWAMPTHANG"

or

"NOTARUBI"

Top Bottom