Houston Area Suds 'n Grub 6/12/16

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
I got you updated bud! And I think we might have to make up a cheat sheet for the wives/girlfriends' names lol
That would be a great idea!!
I'm in as well!
Alex man! You have to share with me that spinach dip recipe! I hate spinach and that stuff tasted A-mazing!
Make them wear nametags.
Lawl i like that idea [emoji48] although that would probably result in me getting my ass kicked :cheesy:

PROJKUR

Okay, I'm in for the 12th. It will be great to finally meet everyone. Bringing the pup and maybe the wifey too.

Kyle7R

bump to the top, everybody we might be meeting at the SNG via boat if this rain doesn't cut out!

Extended forecast shows a 60% chance that day, fingers crossed for good weather!

Jackal01

Well we are still going but not in my Jeep. We (dwiggles and tdougherty...many thanks) did my Enforcer 4 inch today but my extended brake lines aren't long enough, need a front track bar bracket and most importantly Chamber Pros. Not driveable currently.

Still looking forward to it, though!

Kyle7R

Well we are still going but not in my Jeep. We (dwiggles and tdougherty...many thanks) did my Enforcer 4 inch today but my extended brake lines aren't long enough, need a front track bar bracket and most importantly Chamber Pros. Not driveable currently.

Still looking forward to it, though!

Unacceptable.

Lol!

Sucks about the Jeep bud, you waiting on parts to show up now?

Jackal01

Ordered for sure. Beadlocks 10-12 days out as of this past Tuesday per vendor. Synergy front TB bracket arrives this week. Zeon 10S also this week I think. I called Morris 4x4 today to order the correct lines and to setup returning the wrong ones.

Thanks again to Tom and Dave.

1465097018784.jpg
1465097096049.jpg

Top Bottom