Houston Area Suds 'n Grub 6/12/16

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Ordered for sure. Beadlocks 10-12 days out as of this past Tuesday per vendor. Synergy front TB bracket arrives this week. Zeon 10S also this week I think. I called Morris 4x4 today to order the correct lines and to setup returning the wrong ones.

Thanks again to Tom and Dave.

View attachment 206816
View attachment 206818

you know... We probably should have measured your garage... Looks like you may hit the top on the door when she finally comes out... :cheesy:

Jackal01

you know... We probably should have measured your garage... Looks like you may hit the top on the door when she finally comes out... :cheesy:

I actually did measure after Tom left. I am still good by several inches. No worries. :yup:

Kyle7R

Still looks like rain in the forecast for Sunday. The patio also has a covered portion, and an inside area at cottonwood for those who might be wondering.

Kyle7R

Hopefully the nice weather sticks till Sunday. [emoji274]
What food is that place known for Kyle?

I don't know what their trademark is, been there a couple of times and have enjoyed everything I've tried though.

I've had a damn good burger, and a few other appetizer style dishes that were all good.

Plus, the beer has always been cold! :thumb:

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
I'm planning to swap out my winch cable for the synthetic line either tonight or tomorrow. Can I barrow someones jeep at SNG to pretension? :yup:

Jackal01

Whats the hold up? beadlocks or the brake lines?

Both. Chambers to be delivered Weds. Brake lines, not sure. Should be here mid week hopefully. I still need to fuss with the caster that we talked about yesterday. I bought a big c wrench today...hopefully that does the trick. I AM nervous about how tight they were to turn though.

Top Bottom