Houston Area Wayalife-ers!

Jackal01

If anyone in the Houston area that suffered damage from Harvey cares to comment, I was just wondering how insurance process is working out for everyone or rebuild without insurance. There doesn't seem to be any progress where I am. Still debris that needs to be picked up everywhere and no one seems to be even close to getting their houses repaired. Curious how it's going in other parts of town. I'm currently living in my 5th wheel in my driveway. No idea how long this is going to bed my situation. How's everyone doing?

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app
Wife's mustang was flooded in our driveway. They totaled it via the phone due to the high volume of vehicles they had to assess. It only had a couple inches of water but their reason was since many cars have electronics running under the seats and carpet that issues would arise sooner or later. We are so far pleased with the process.

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
Well dates are considered for my mojave road run .. march 3rd or the following wknd of the 10th .. got about a week or 2 before i have to put my vacations in so still open if anyone wants to join in and one of those works better than the other just let me know

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jmo

Well dates are considered for my mojave road run .. march 3rd or the following wknd of the 10th .. got about a week or 2 before i have to put my vacations in so still open if anyone wants to join in and one of those works better than the other just let me know

From houston as well.

I want to to a California run this summer to include Mojave and rubicon trail. I was thinking July 4th week.

Can’t do March cause I will be in Moab.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

If you don't mind a newbie going, I can try to make it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
Makes no difference to me new or old or in between .. just figure it would be nice to not go it solo .... still time to set a date so let me know if one works better than the other but am leaning towards the 10th .. with a meet up an hit the road by noonish

Top Bottom