Houston Area Wayalife-ers!

maskale

Add me to the list, will travel to go wheeling. Actually down in Lake Jackson, not far from the coast. But biggest town around me is Houston.

wudworkr

Add me in, Im in Houston (Cypress). Ive got a 2014 JKUR-X with Metalcloak 3.5 Gamechanger and Toyo Open Country 35's. Just did a trip up to Barnwell this past weekend and had a blast. Im always looking for more groups and trips to go on.

-Will

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
Add me in, Im in Houston (Cypress). Ive got a 2014 JKUR-X with Metalcloak 3.5 Gamechanger and Toyo Open Country 35's. Just did a trip up to Barnwell this past weekend and had a blast. Im always looking for more groups and trips to go on.

-Will
Oddly enough I'm only about a 45 min run from Barnwell and have yet to go .. nor any plans to ..

Sent from my SM-G892A using WAYALIFE mobile app

maskale

stops along the way sure does make it easier. but can add a lot of time. My last Cali tour was 10yrs ago now, was around 5000 miles round trip.

what I did was drive straight there, then made stops on the way back. Most people can do the first day all day in the car, towards the end of the trip more frequent stops are welcome.

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
Driving straight out isn't the issue just figured I have passed through ft.sumner well over a dozen times an yet to stop off for the Billy the kid museum among other attractions .. just figure on a relaxed pace no rush to get anywhere just out enjoying things both on the way out an way back ...

Sent from my SM-G892A using WAYALIFE mobile app

aTX427

I'm going to Colorado for a week over the 4th again this year. The CO members are a great bunch to wheel with. Planning on doing MSV, Red Elephant, Spring Creek, Holy Cross, Chinaman and maybe Carnage if I can get someone who knows the trail to join me.

BobbyGTX

Hey guys been awhile since I posted anything. But I'm getting closer to getting another Rubicon . For the mean time my GF just bought her first Jeep she the first one to buy a JL in Houston from what they tolds us. So plan to steal it one day and take it on some trails lol. 20180127_205740.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G935T using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom