How does everyone fund their build?

TrailBear

I drive one of these, I get to off road (sort of) every day on some of the steepest roads around.

Attachments

• image-4095501375.jpg
    image-4095501375.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 635

RDE2ROK

I drive for the GIANT RETAILER :thumb: W-M. I make ok money, but between the wife and the JK,:thinking: no just the JK, I work to jeep and mod. I think about selling the damn thing and have a normal life, but I enjoy having the screwed up one too much. :D

rubicon37

JK Payment

I'm an EOD Operator (think hurtlocker without the hollywood) So I spend most of my time somewhere else in the world disarming IED's. When I do get home I have a heap of anual leave and a good deal of spare cash. My Girl and my JK are the two things that make the long days worth while, also I do like blowing the absoulte crap out of things.:brows:

WOH111

I also work for a big retailer. Pushing the big rigs down the pave roads to push the little rig down the dirt or rock roads and trails.

Rusty

I work as a rigger in the entertainment industry, Not home very often and when home I am it's just to install the parts that I've received while away! :thumb:

GetOut

I have one of those Federal jobs that lets me deal with bad people all the time. Since your tax dollars pay my salary, I guess your tax dollars are funding my JK build.

2012jkfng702

I get the locals, and some tourist in Vegas so liqured up they pee themselves and make bad decisions... But it beats the piss out of actually working 40 hours a week :beer:

highoctane

Caught the Bug
I use to fix helicopters, and its a good paying field, but now I'm a full time college student training to fly helicopters commercially so I have to fund mods by saving and selling other mods. I miss my unlimited overtime I had at Sikorsky Aircraft. Need a regear? Just do a 60 he work with with 10 double time hrs on Sunday! I did that alot.

Trail_Creeper

I have to save pennies, nickels and dimes. Active duty military, wife, kid, lifted XJ and going to somehow lift the JK. Might involve selling the XJ

Top Bottom