How does everyone fund their build?

ichthus

I fly corporate jets for a living. Mostly buy/sell Jeep parts through Craigslist or pilot-for-hire work to fund the builds...

Hell_Fire

I work as an Autodesk Application Engineer 9 to 5 sell car cleaning stuff on the side and hide the rest from my Government who wants to take everything I have. Reminds me still gotta draw up a map for my last stash I berried in the backyard. saving up for ARB Lockers......

DV3

I'm a power plant operator at a 1200 megawatt coal-fired plant.

Yes I'm the guy to blame for rising temps and melting glaciers:standing wave:

Toneman

Billing Department - Caesar's Entertainment. I am the person you call and accuse of stealing your money when you think you are being overcharged :thumb:

Toneman

Hell_Fire said:
I work as an Autodesk Application Engineer 9 to 5 sell car cleaning stuff on the side and hide the rest from my Government who wants to take everything I have. Reminds me still gotta draw up a map for my last stash I berried in the backyard. saving up for ARB Lockers......

You got anything to take the scratches out of my soft top windows... my fiance thought it was ok to put a metal table in the back with the window folded in and drive across town like that... her car was in the shop I was at work and had no idea sighs

zipty05

Job description says research analyst. After 3 years still not sure what that means...lol. Buy and sell cars on the side [ husband is a mechanic so I abuse his trade. ;) ] Make "rustic" home stuff on the side and hoping to start making some furniture soon to help with my build but the husband says the jeep has to be paid off first then the mods. :(

Hell_Fire

You got anything to take the scratches out of my soft top windows... my fiance thought it was ok to put a metal table in the back with the window folded in and drive across town like that... her car was in the shop I was at work and had no idea sighs

:eek: NOT COOL BRO!!!! those windows scratch easy, I dont know of anything that would fix that kind of damage, the stuff I sell is for body and trim sorry man, I would make her buy me a new one :D

Drumr90

Um i dont really apply to this yet but oh well. I work at crayola in the packageing area. Im slowly workin my way to a jeep so i can start a build lol.

JKJody

My main job is at BART or bay area rapid transit. That pays the bills. My second job is commercial painting. That pays for my rig.

Conman

My name says it all!!!! Anybody want to invest in the sure thing land deal?? I swear it's a sure thing. ;)

GARBO

so im not creeping around here. im new on wayalife but the youtube vids have been keeping me buisy for the past 8 months and i want to say thank you for all the awsome vids and ideas for further trips. as for how i fund my project. i am a combat medic and my deployment money pays for my jeep.:rock:

Last edited:

NAUJK

College student studying Geology and GIS (Geographic Information Systems). Now what pays for my rig is spending then barely havin enough to pay for food some days haha :doh: or gettin small gifts through family members. My father lives vicariously through my brother and I with our JKs, so it helps that he wants us to have them so hell help get stuff for us. Soon tho I will have a job and my rig will grow!

jktubby

Full time college student 4+ classes, undecided what degree until 28th of this month. Hope to graduate and finally have money to fund a build. As of right now I work for a clinic doing paper work and some bookkeeping full time. All my money goes to my family, gf dont work so i am the only income for my gf and son. Saved some money for my son's first bday this decemember, man i wish i could use it towards the jeep. :sigh:

UP N OVER

I'm a Industrial/Commercial Electrician,,, no I don't do residential... and a Retired Army/Navy Veteran, which helps pay for those extra things needed,,,,

Tattedfire

I'm a giggalo. Not sure if that's spelled right but women pay me to pleasure them;)
Ok ok, I'm a firefighter/medic and I work for 3 different departments. One pays for all my jeep goodies:)

Top Bottom