How does everyone fund their build?

bl17z90

College athlete, no time and no money. Squeeze every extra penny into my JK by eating ramen noodles :twocents:

Isn't it typical for college students to eat a lot of Ramen Noodles anyways? I know I did.

I am the guy who fixes your computer but actually ends up making it worse......I also am a professional couch diver

Jersey_Devil

I make good money as a union member so as long as I'm smart with my money I'll always have some extra money for mods!

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
I run the US operations for a small company that does wireline logging for Uranium mining companies. The end product for the uranium pumped out of the ground is used for power generation in nuclear fired power plants. I built a company then sold it and have been running it for the purchaser for the last 2 years.

It works. :thumb:

ROCKACON

I am an artist/inventor and have a distribution company that I distribute my products all over the world. I saved my money for a long long time and now I am building my dream jeep. ORE is doing the build as we speak and I will post the pic's as soon as drew starts to send them to me. Bottom line is I am married and have a little girl and as much as I love jeeping I never do anything that takes away from them. This is my third jeep and I like everyone else I dreamed of the epic build. If you want it bad enough you will do what it takes to make it happen. Get Another job, overtime, save, sell things. Makes it that much better.

Im a goldminer. Family has operated a working gold mine for over 60 years.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

CharlieK

I chase guys like Strizzy Chris around for a living. We have a lot of side work we can do, which funds most of my mods

trailless

Caught the Bug
I work in hotels. Trying to expand and grow. About to close on a property in GA. Racking up miles on my new Jeep and scrubbing away the rubber... :grayno: :driving:

I'll tell you one thing that working in hotels has taught me. There are some really, and I mean REALLY, weird people in the world. The stories I can tell and the things I can never unsee... :crazyeyes::crazyeyes:

firecrew1

wildland firefighter (hotshot)

when not on fires, I do tree work/defensible space and work with sheriff for search and rescue

and every now and then I get to work on helicopters:yup:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I make people mad, give terrible advice, flake on my friends, stay at work too damn long most days and "mostly" get paid to drive places and meet people..... What do I do again? :thinking:

Top Bottom