How does everyone fund their build?

Armydog

When I am home, I try to do as little as possible.....

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

07JKSahara

I do risk pricing for a healthcare company full time and research for a small M&A firm on nights/weekends. But... I have a little girl, so money gets funneled there instead of the jeep.

biggy

I fix elevators for a living in the Toronto and surrounding area.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

shoenyrj

Full time working for a mobile document shredding company to pay the bills and working part time at Home Depot to fund the build. Now if I can just convince the wife that the part time is for the jeep and not her shopping...

On approval from SWMBO. That way I do not have to sleep on the floor. Oh and I encourage her to drive the trails often. That is how I got my 35's. Made it her idea. Works every time.

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
I'm in the EMS and Fire Suppression business (FF/PM).......I treat and transport patients prehospital.......I then hand them off to people like Chris (when he's not selling crack) who continues their care from there.......and do my best to extinguish fires (structure, motor vehicle, brush,etc.).....Slowly building.......save....spend....mod....repeat

~Woodrow~

Napalm90

Veterinary technician. Doesn't pay a lot but I've been able to build a rather capable jeep so far. Also no family helps a little.....:( just me and my dog

Top Bottom