Hunters

Smokinjoe

Inyokern Cali only hunt upland bird with my bud French Britney Ringo. Very weak since opener there is snow in mts now. I'll go out again after thanksgiving ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1385229857.478509.jpg

MNTN JK

Michigan......Passed on a small buck took a doe and not much u cant do with a jeep.....My daughter on our way to process it, just fits lol...

ForumRunner_20140102_211318.jpg

Shooter

Basically....if it is in season...I likely have taken a few.....birds.....hogs....gators.....deer...elk....even plains game in Africa......by bow....pistol......smoke-pole.....small and large bore rifles.....it's my life.

JeepCJ60

Tarsus,Turkey... We mostly hunt quails,partridges,ducks,wild.boar and bezoar.ibex.Our biggest game.is ibex since bears are not legal to hunt.
My favorite is wild boar hunting.
Bezoar Ibex is a very exciting and challanging game.
I wish we had wild turkey to hunt in Turkey. :D :beer:

Sent from my GT-S6500D using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jeepmaverick

North and east Texas. Deer, hog, dove, grew very fond of waterfowl hunting this year. Hogs have been messing with the cattle so they get hunted the most often. Big fisher/bow fisher as well. PSE Brute X all the way, PSE wave with AMS retriever pro for bow fishing
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1388904653.336592.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1388904970.944243.jpg

bl17z90

I don't hunt but I do shoot trap all year round in local leagues. I also shoot my pistols at the range to keep up my ability with them

Virginia. Turkey. Remington 870 turkey/predator. Those things are the smartest dumb bird around. They know exactly when the season starts and ends.

870 is my trap gun and my primary home defense

I would have SHIT myself!

The first time I saw that I was amazed at how fast the bear climbed the tree.

Last edited:
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1390704496.097856.jpg

Picture of my 20 gauge Browning and some quail.

Did not go out one time this year. With this terrible drought and lack of food I figured it'd be best to give the birds a break.

Last edited:
Top Bottom