Hunters

Armydog

Not so much for hunters...but gun owners!

SHIT, just saw this ammo yesterday on YouTube..... anyone know if the 45 ACP is available for sale anywhere yet? I need this for my primary hunting,

Also Deer (whitetail) with rifle, Shotgun, Bow and Black powder = around 7 tags in CT depending on the zone I hunt..
Turkey (shotgun only)
Squirrel - I consider it spring training for deer season, use a single shot .22cal rifle... keeps it challenging especially when the leaves are still on the trees...

And Coyote! - they run the deer, grab domestic pets right out of back yards and have even had some human attacks reported this year, mostly rabies related... but still.... The only issue is that have not successfully harvested a coyote yet, they are smart bastards....

Oh, forgot - Crow too. Just to help out the local corn farmers (yes we have some small farms in CT) and fun with the 12 gage....

ANYONE know where this RIP ammo is available... prefer .45ACP but would run 9mm through a bench/range gun just to see how it works.........

StrizzyChris

X3 on the coyote. Famers back home pay by the head to keep the population under control and out of the chickens and sheep.

It was suggested that I post this pic here.

Apparently, some prefer to hunt the easy way,lol 1390834943510.jpg

We Are Jeep..Resistance Is Futile..

Armydog

Oh, and cops don't carry a gun in order to protect you..... A cop carries a gun in order to protect himself!! Something to ponder

Discount Tire

Not all of us hunt here but some of us do.

I have hunted birds for over 15 years and I started big game hunting 4 years ago. Last year I finally shot my first big game. I got lucky and bagged a really nice Coues Whitetail and about a month later I shot a decent bull elk.

Unfortunatly, I didn't get drawn for elk this year. Hopefully I'll get a good deer tag. I'm in Arizona - Travis

Chevy Dave

I am a huge duck hunter. It is my life. I basically take off all fall to hunt ducks in Wisconsin, Minnesota and Arkansas. If anyone wants to see pics or what we do you can check out @gadwallgunners on instagram. We are pretty big.
I also grew up on 160 acres of woods so my whole life I have deer and turkey hunted. I love traditional archery and make all my own recurves, longbows, and arrows from scratch. I took an elk in Utah in 2009 with a bow and arrow I made at home.
So between ducks and bow hunting I pretty much live to hunt

hickey800

From Newfoundland mostly hunt salt water ducks n rabbits than there's moose, partridge, freshwater ducks and turrs. For any duck I use beretta extrema 2 for rabbits n partridge /mossberg-silver-reserve-ii and for moose use a 308 Remington
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397555060.668751.jpg
Turr hunting this year
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397555125.383744.jpg
Eider hunting the winter
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397555210.183609.jpg
My moose from the fall

BlueCopper

Turkey season started here Monday. My second year hunting them and i came to a realization today....I'm not good at it!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom