I am a Forum Messiah here to Save All You Eddie Minions

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
Well, the Eddie-minions do rush in as usual.

I thought the minions were cool. I mean, really without them, the whole day would've been ruined and Gru would have died while trying to save the little girl. So they saved the day and the movie was really all about them.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Well, the Eddie-minions do rush in as usual. Seems like they love to get Eddie's attention and show their support for him- it's touching and sweet. The two things of real interest are that burned out Jeep and LS conversion. Well, maybe the latter.

Please do not have children

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I just love it when flyer comes in for his hit and runs. Grow and pair and stay around for a while a chat

georgi.photo

I thought the minions were cool. I mean, really without them, the whole day would've been ruined and Gru would have died while trying to save the little girl. So they saved the day and the movie was really all about them.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Too funny

LeighP

And.....theres another one joining the "butt hurt' line.....

What....is there a link somewhere on the net that says "click HERE if you're easily butt hurt" that directs people here? :doh:

Petthefish

it looks like you need some
ohh and please read the small print
butthurt-cream-dawgmaspatentedbutthurtcream1.jpg

mds22

How big of a loser do these people have to be to keep starting these type of threads. It's like when you are growing up and get introduced to a group of people or "friends". If you don't like them, don't hang out with them, find new friends.
Maybe b/c there wasn't Facebook when I was young, but only a pussy and a loser would write them a letter about how they feel. WTF...

Slavens

Caught the Bug
I really wanted to reply to this with something clever but nobody has told me what to say yet :bleh: i'm just a big ole sheep .. bahhhh bahhhh

REKLESS-RED

You cant fix stupid!
Asshats like these trolls just need to stay in their closets and play with themselves... Friends stand up for one another and we all have a common interest, nothing wrong with that. And no one here is putting anyone else down on each others builds, to each his own. Quote from a member on a question i had "who cares what people might think, get what you want instead of wasting money later"

tobias lopez

Don't worry about the cult-like feel here and there is no need to feel intimidated though I can see why you are. There are other good JK forums, and a mix of a few will give you all the info you need if you feel uncomfortable asking here, to think you will be jumped on. I have learned a lot from the 3-4 forums I visit at different times. Here it seems that you must not mention vendors (in a positive light) who do not pay or a vendor who no longer sponsors. There is a ton of information out there. Just Google specific questions and it will lead you too the different forums where you will learn all you need to know, including this one.

Well, the Eddie-minions do rush in as usual. Seems like they love to get Eddie's attention and show their support for him- it's touching and sweet. The two things of real interest are that burned out Jeep and LS conversion. Well, maybe the latter.

Lay down!!! Lmao I remember this from some other troll!! How about u open a business and let vednors advertise for free!! You have to be retarded to not understand how a business makes their money!!

Flyer

Are vendors coming on as individuals and plying their wares? Are they that desperate? I'm not on the forums enough to check every thread but I guess it is common enough. If an individual states a good experience (just like a bad experience) that should be fine. If he is connected to a vendor somehow, that is too biased and I agree it should be shut down.

JAGS

Hooked
Are vendors coming on as individuals and plying their wares? Are they that desperate? I'm not on the forums enough to check every thread but I guess it is common enough. If an individual states a good experience (just like a bad experience) that should be fine. If he is connected to a vendor somehow, that is too biased and I agree it should be shut down.

Yes. It happens all the time. Direct vendors and those that work for them.

Flyer

Yeah, that is a bit too sneaky since I think the forums often represent a community. Either way, one should not fake an identity this way but I guess money is king.

Flyer

That is too bad. We had once organized a company golf outing and raised some money for them. 15% is ridiculous. Too big and too bloated, as someone said...

Flyer

You can state an opinion to people or online and disagree on things without doing something so disrespectful. Seems counterproductive to me, but I guess some think that is the best way to get attention or are just so angry. Who know what goes on in the heads of some people.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Yeah, that is a bit too sneaky since I think the forums often represent a community. Either way, one should not fake an identity this way but I guess money is king.

What the fuck are you talking about...

Top Bottom