I am a Forum Messiah here to Save All You Eddie Minions

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Not really....I don't, Eddie. You can ban me if you feel you must.

You're right, I "can" ban you if I "want". Of course, you can just as easily leave if you don't like it here.

I simply do come here to read, learn and watch videos mainly.

So why not keep it that way and just "read, learn and watch" our videos.

I actually have said some nice things about your videos and threads to other Jeepers, even in Moab this weekend.

You say that as if I should care. So that it's clear, I don't. You can shit talk me to every Jeeper you meet, even in Moab. :yup:

If I am attacked personally, I have a little fun too. You have made the effort to create a forum with a lot of knowledge. I was referring to your Mod- he was being personal so I figured a personal retort was fine.

Funny, seems to me like you were just getting what you dished out.

mkjeep

Junkyard Dog
Well, all I read was the first post and I can tell u Flyer, your one stupid egotistical motherfucker. Take your better than though bullshit to a preschool tranny forum if your into stirring shit. The other mods and forum members are a helluva lot nicer to you than you deserve,unplug your head from your bunghole . I dare ANYONE to make bullshit comments about Eddie or the forum to MY FACE. My address is
13316 Old Genessee Rd
Tickfaw ,La 70466
If your a MAN and want to air your shit and pathetic opinions to someone, pm me and we'll set something up dipshit.

tobias lopez

Sorry, never stepped on or burned a flag or anything like that. Never disrespected a veteran either...nor will I.

Lmao if ur talking about when Eddie call out the jeep for hero guy or whatever his organization is called as disrespecting vets! You really are retarded. Calling out a guy for using vets to further his own agenda is the one that is disrespecting vets. People regardless of their status should be called out on their bull shit. Just my opinion. Vet or not no one is special.

mkjeep

Junkyard Dog
Lmao if ur talking about when Eddie call out the jeep for hero guy or whatever his organization is called as disrespecting vets! You really are retarded. Calling out a guy for using vets to further his own agenda is the one that is disrespecting vets. People regardless of their status should be called out on their bull shit. Just my opinion. Vet or not no one is special.
Amen to that, hey just check out that Bergdahl guy, vet /deserter/obama's hero, all that and a bag o chips.

Flyer

Oh man, I have to respond to this. I was going to not rile you guys up anymore so will try not to with my post below.

I wasn't referring to anything specific, and nor Eddie calling out whomever. I was just stating my stance and people who disrespect vets based on politics do not get my sympathy ever...even if I happen to agree with their politics. A soldier follows orders and makes the ultimate sacrifice. We should not do what was done to them after Vietnam and we should provide a LOT more psychological and PTSD treatment. They get shafted every day and suffer terrible mental anguish. They can't even get or hold down jobs sometimes. I hired a vet once and it was obvious he had issues. he was good at what he did though. Heck, we should take better care of the dogs we use in war yet discard as tools right after.

The whole Wounded Warrior thing is annoying now. I spend a lot of time on that dumb golf tourney (I hate golf too) to raise cash for them. Ironic thing is that a vet at work helped me with it last year. I guess he knew as little as I did about this 15% thing.

Finally, I am not responding to any personal attacks nor starting any....nor providing any entertainment anymore. :grayno:

JAGS

Hooked
Oh man, I have to respond to this.

No you don't. And you shouldn't have.

Finally, I am not responding to any personal attacks nor starting any....nor providing any entertainment anymore. :grayno:

How big of you to have to put in the final word. How bout you just not respond to anything, any post, in any thread. That'd be great.

Voodoo Actual

I'm fucking referring to the post above where someone said it happens all the time- where vendors or people directly connected to vendors post in forums while pretending to be individuals and sneakily pimp a non-advertising vendor's product.

I don't know. I'm not very smart but it doesn't seem too sneaky when vendors have who they are in their name and info.

Maybe that is sneaky and I just don't get it.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Can someone explain to me how a grown man can feel intimidated on the Internet?

Top Bottom