I am a Forum Messiah here to Save All You Eddie Minions

Flyer

I'm fucking referring to the post above where someone said it happens all the time- where vendors or people directly connected to vendors post in forums while pretending to be individuals and sneakily pimp a non-advertising vendor's product.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Yeah, that is a bit too sneaky since I think the forums often represent a community. Either way, one should not fake an identity this way but I guess money is king.

Wait, don't answer that. I forgot that you are just a mindless troll who has nothing better to do than come on to a forum he doesn't own with and preach about how it should be run.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Are vendors coming on as individuals and plying their wares? Are they that desperate? I'm not on the forums enough to check every thread but I guess it is common enough. If an individual states a good experience (just like a bad experience) that should be fine. If he is connected to a vendor somehow, that is too biased and I agree it should be shut down.

Funny, for a guy who claims to not be on the forums enough to check every thread, you sure have been quick to call this one a "cult" and it's members "minions" and direct them to "other good forums". Of course, this is to say nothing about how you've slanderously accused this forum of not allowing members to mention vendors in a positive light unless they are paying to be on here. :naw:

Honestly, get a life and go back to your 3-4 other forums you prefer to spend your time on.

Flyer

Sorry, never stepped on or burned a flag or anything like that. Never disrespected a veteran either...nor will I.

Flyer

Actually no, I recommended that Googling is an excellent idea IF someone felt intimidated here since this is not the ONLY place for good knowledge (it certainly is one). I just don't have my lips planted on your behind like some.

JAGS

Hooked
I'm fucking referring to the post above where someone said it happens all the time- where vendors or people directly connected to vendors post in forums while pretending to be individuals and sneakily pimp a non-advertising vendor's product.

You are a little too far down the road to start back peddling. I'm not looking for you to agree with me. If you're going to be an ass and call us members minions, the least you can do is stick to your guns.

How long before you earn your troll patch on the "other" forums you google?

Flyer

Only you know if you are a minion. You know there are at least a few minions....nothing wrong with that. Not everyone leads. I haven't deleted a post or anything, so not backpedaling. There are those who know a lot here...minions or not.

All I hear is ramblings.... Oh and F words.... Obviously very well educated. How about you pay particular attention to this one, FREE! It's not costing you money to be here, so leave!!!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Actually no, I recommended that Googling is an excellent idea IF someone felt intimidated here since this is not the ONLY place for good knowledge (it certainly is one). I just don't have my lips planted on your behind like some.

Actually, no. You said and I quote...

"Don't worry about the cult-like feel here and there is no need to feel intimidated though I can see why you are. There are other good JK forums, and a mix of a few will give you all the info you need if you feel uncomfortable asking here, to think you will be jumped on. I have learned a lot from the 3-4 forums I visit at different times. Here it seems that you must not mention vendors (in a positive light) who do not pay or a vendor who no longer sponsors."

It was only then you said that there was a ton of information out there and that a Google specific search would lead people to "the different forums where you will learn all you need to know", including this one. That is a far cry from just recommending that "Googling is an excellent idea IF someone felt intimidated here." :naw:

But of course, that's a moot point.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Only you know if you are a minion. You know there are at least a few minions....nothing wrong with that... There are those who know a lot here...minions or not.

Funny, you look like a minion to me but you don't see to know it. :thinking: :idontknow:

I haven't deleted a post or anything, so not backpedaling.

Assuming you had the ability to delete something, that would be "changing" what you said and that would make you a liar. Backpedaling is when you try to explain what you said so that you don't look like a douche for saying what you said.

It would be better if you crawled under a rock for a while or didn't reply to my posts.

LOL!! You make it sound as if you have some kind of right to post on my forum :cheesy:

JAGS

Hooked
Only you know if you are a minion. You know there are at least a few minions....nothing wrong with that. Not everyone leads. I haven't deleted a post or anything, so not backpedaling. There are those who know a lot here...minions or not.

You must be a lonely man. Only a person with no friends would accuse others of supporting their friends to be minions.

If you'd actually make your own opinion, you'd also see that many of don't simply follow what one person says here. Many of us run different set ups. Different brands. And have different levels of wheeling. So long as your not an ass, folks around here honestly couldn't care less.

Flyer

I didn't write it as well as I wanted to. The guy seemed intimidated so I was trying to tell him that he could get answers elsewhere as well, if he felt like he was being jumped on here. Sorry to you if it came off as me directing someone specifically to other forums. I actually Google stuff (I did that today for the newest MT tires) and then read info on a couple forums, before actually posting a question on any forum. I was trying to tell the guy to do that. Since this is your forum, that came off as being disrespectful. Sincere apologies...

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I didn't write it as well as I wanted to. The guy seemed intimidated so I was trying to tell him that he could get answers elsewhere as well, if he felt like he was being jumped on here. Sorry to you if it came off as me directing someone specifically to other forums. I actually Google stuff (I did that today for the newest MT tires) and then read info on a couple forums, before actually posting a question on any forum. I was trying to tell the guy to do that. Since this is your forum, that came off as being disrespectful. Sincere apologies...

I call bullshit.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

:cheesy: Okay, you really had me laughing out loud at this one. Maybe if this was the first time you had done something like this, I might be gullible to hear you out but of course, it isn't.

So that it isn't mistaken, you are a troll and you are NOT welcome on my forum. :cool:

Flyer

LOL!! You make it sound as if you have some kind of right to post on my forum :cheesy:

Not really....I don't, Eddie. You can ban me if you feel you must. I simply do come here to read, learn and watch videos mainly. I actually have said some nice things about your videos and threads to other Jeepers, even in Moab this weekend. If I am attacked personally, I have a little fun too. You have made the effort to create a forum with a lot of knowledge. I was referring to your Mod- he was being personal so I figured a personal retort was fine.

10frank9

Web Wheeler

Seriously? You didn't think that dude was reaching for reasons to trash this forum? All you did was add fuel to the fire.

Sorry but based upon your history, you'll have to forgiven me if I'm skeptical and think you're full of shit.

Top Bottom