I am a Forum Messiah here to save you from yourselves and the fanboy-fest

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I'm back to watch you guys prove all of your detractors right. Remember, this seems to have spiraled out of control because someone did not like what was said. Hell, I even said Eddie seems like a good guy and that I enjoy the site. This is all very strange. You guys are too easily offended.

Sorry to burst you bubble, but no one is offended in the least bit.

Now leave.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
I'm back to watch you guys prove all of your detractors right. Remember, this seems to have spiraled out of control because someone did not like what was said. Hell, I even said Eddie seems like a good guy and that I enjoy the site. This is all very strange. You guys are too easily offended.
Offended? Lol. Your like the annoying fly that just keeps buzzing around and won't leave.

ArmyofMike

Offended? Lol. Your like the annoying fly that just keeps buzzing around and won't leave.

I hate those little buggers!

Well, actually, my daughter and I catch them now and feed them to her Venus Fly Trap! Anyone got a human size Venus Fly Trap for Choosing?

choosingtangent

You walk into Eddie's house and bitch slap all of his guests and don't expect people to respond in the way we all have? You sir are the strange one. You still haven't told us why you're really here. You obviously have an ulterior motive in being a member here
Just here to participate. No ulterior motive. I don't recall bitch slapping anyone. What exactly did i say that upset you? I will say it again, I said Eddie seems like a good guy... was that the problem? Or was it saying that I enjoy the site? I don't get the outrage here. My OPINION was not even that controversial. Come on, the "Eddie's house" thing does sound a little bit over the top. It is true that it is his site and if he does not want me on here, he can exclude me. Seems like everyone is over reacting to an opinion. it is a forum, albeit a private one. We can all just agree to agree all the time, but doesn't that defeat the purpose. I don't understand the whole Wayalife thing vs the rest of the communities.

Slavens

Caught the Bug
Just here to participate. No ulterior motive. I don't recall bitch slapping anyone. What exactly did i say that upset you? I will say it again, I said Eddie seems like a good guy... was that the problem? Or was it saying that I enjoy the site? I don't get the outrage here. My OPINION was not even that controversial. Come on, the "Eddie's house" thing does sound a little bit over the top. It is true that it is his site and if he does not want me on here, he can exclude me. Seems like everyone is over reacting to an opinion. it is a forum, albeit a private one. We can all just agree to agree all the time, but doesn't that defeat the purpose. I don't understand the whole Wayalife thing vs the rest of the communities.

kind of sums it up there chief. That's also the point everyone else here has been saying to you. You don't understand why everyone here is so passionate about this forum so there really is no need for you . Thanks for stopping by though!

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy

It is clear you are not here to participate, just preach and troll.

And there is no, "Wayalife Vs the rest of the communities". Just loosers who have nothing better to do than hate. :crazyeyes::crazyeyes:

Now leave.

thardy

Banned

I will simply refer to ALL of Eddie's responses to your original post.

You came in and stirred the pot based on a simple response I provided as to you being surprised of the drama you have seen in the Jeep community. You decided to take my response and use it as a platform to rant about things that, you feel, this community does incorrectly and now you're surprised that you're being called out. I am in no way offended by your comments. I simply have a difficult time understanding how you can be so dense to the point that you can't see it from the other side. Obviously you got the response you wanted and now you're back peddling. Say what you really want to say, or leave.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm back to watch you guys prove all of your detractors right.

:cheesy: You make it sound as if anyone here should give a shit what any of these so called "detractors" think of us.

I don't understand the whole Wayalife thing vs the rest of the communities.

You really are delusional if you truly believe there's some kind of "Wayalife thing vs the rest of the communities" going on. There's only losers out there who find meaning and purpose in their life by hating on us. I think you would find they are a better fit for you and I would recommend that you spend more of your time with them :yup:

Hobolobo

I can say with confidence that ANYONE engaging in internet battles just comes off as petty. That is fact. Be above it. it is not defending your honor, or the honor of others. It is playground behavior.

I'll just leave this here so you can re-read your words from your sandbox.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Sigh. He's giving the engineers a bad name.... Too many people already think engineers are weird little trolls.... OP Thanks for reinforcing this :doh:

There have been other "engineers" on here that haven't helped either.

Top Bottom