I am a Forum Messiah here to save you from yourselves and the fanboy-fest

MarkW13

I have to say that was the longest rant I've seen in a while. I believe this can be solved rather quickly. (No quote, cause that is way too much)

1. Take a deep breath
2. Realize you can't breathe until you remove your head from your ass.
3. Take a shower. Your head is probably covered in shit.

thardy

Banned
I have to say that was the longest rant I've seen in a while. I believe this can be solved rather quickly. (No quote, cause that is way too much)

1. Take a deep breath
2. Realize you can't breathe until you remove your head from your ass.
3. Take a shower. Your head is probably covered in shit.

My thoughts exactly.

thardy

Banned
I knew it! The moment he posted up his rant the other day about wheeling in North GA, I knew he was after something. Self-righteous prick. The fact he kept dodging when we asked to explain himself was an immediate red-flag.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Is it just me or is this the complete opposite of what he was preaching???

Ummm, I think this is the part where you were supposed to miss the hypocrisy in it all :crazyeyes:

I knew it! The moment he posted up his rant the other day about wheeling in North GA, I knew he was after something. Self-righteous prick. The fact he kept dodging when we asked to explain himself was an immediate red-flag.

LOL - What rant are you referring to?

EDIT: Never mind, I found it. I also see that he's been self-righteously preaching in his signature as well:

Choosingtangent says...
Be and ambassador for the sport, that means be respectful...
Pick up your DAMN trash...
Don't deface nature...
Stay on the trail and stop looking for mud holes, if you really must, make one in your own yard...
Be PREPARED!...
Have fun...

:naw:

TwistedJK

I almost asked this guy to wheel with us on our trip out there in June. Based on his bitching from his north Georgia post, I'm sure glad I didn't.

Grubbicon

Yeah, I just saw it, thanks.

Hopefully he'll spend more of his time hanging out with all the other losers over on JKO. :yup:

Sad part is he lives in my area 😭. Im sure ill run into him at some point. Ill make sure to ask him how JKO is treating him when I run into him lol.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I'm always amazed at how easy everyone picks out a troll. I must need training. Sometimes I look at the conversation and feel a little bad for people, then they go full douche bag, and I realize you guys were right all along.

Maybe it's my cynicism but it's not very hard. You'll pick up quick the longer you're here. :yup:

Top Bottom