I am desperate for my Jeep

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
Come on guys, he just needs some help.

Speaking of, my boy who is almost two needs some new shoes. I can't afford them. His size is 37x12.50r17 and he really likes the Nitto Trail Grapplers. He also needs an EVO Enforcer 4 inch lift, a pr44 unlimited for the front, some 5.13 gears, and a dynatrac break upgrade.

Pretty pretty please. [emoji16]

Oh and by boy I do mean my jeep.

JAGS

Hooked
Funniest shit I've seen all day. Sounds to me like you should have taken better care of your wife and marriage.

Exodus 4x4

Everyday I read something on the internet that reminds me of how shitty and entitled this world has become, and today this dickhead wins.

TrailHunter

Hooked
If the OP, Hilary Clinton & Bernie Sanders were drowning ..... and you could only save ONE..... Which kind of sandwich would you make?

blrr0311

and you even set a go fund me page? always thought go fund me page were for people who have lost loved ones. you got some balls begging for free stuff. why not work at mcdonalds and get yourself back up?

JethroJK

Cruel Joke

This is the OP...

The post was a joke played on behalf of a friend of mine. Please understand I would never had posted this to ask someone for money. The thought originated through us sitting around this weekend and the comment of Go Fund Me and what people use that site for (people don't just use the site for sick love ones etc). This is the result of too many beers, people in your house and having websites that you are constantly logged into. So...

I have went onto the site and delete the go fund me request he made. As I read through the comments there a lot of pissed off people. Just know this was done as a joke by someone else and not myself.

Administrator: request you delete this post due to I don't want it to reflect on me.

I am not going to debate this with anyone and I sure in the hell don't want to get into a pissing contest with anyone. Understand this was done to fuck with me and in no way would I ask you to fund my life.

Thanks.

This is the OP...

The post was a joke played on behalf of a friend of mine. Please understand I would never had posted this to ask someone for money. The thought originated through us sitting around this weekend and the comment of Go Fund Me and what people use that site for (people don't just use the site for sick love ones etc). This is the result of too many beers, people in your house and having websites that you are constantly logged into. So...

I have went onto the site and delete the go fund me request he made. As I read through the comments there a lot of pissed off people. Just know this was done as a joke by someone else and not myself.

Administrator: request you delete this post due to I don't want it to reflect on me.

I am not going to debate this with anyone and I sure in the hell don't want to get into a pissing contest with anyone. Understand this was done to fuck with me and in no way would I ask you to fund my life.

Thanks.

Yea.... Okay.

Exodus 4x4

This is the OP...

Thanks.

Bullshit....

A.J.

Nope not going for it. If your buddy posted it how come the form of the post is the same as well as grammatical errors and writing style? It was you. It is plausible you were drinking and thought it was a good idea, but I don't believe it was someone else.

Top Bottom