I am desperate for my Jeep

WJCO

Meme King
OP, you're attempt to edit your original post will most likely be restored for the record. Just a heads up.

JeepJeep75

Joke or not. Get the fuck outta here and don't come back. Your credibility here is shit. Have a nice day OP, and go fuck yourself with a bowl of dicks.

Ddays

Hooked
Drinking + Interweb = train wreck. Probably started off as "Hey, wouldn't be funny if.."
No its not funny dumbass.

longarmwj

So you're a scam artist, a mooch, and now a liar? It's bad enough to make something like that, then to come back and throw a friend under the bus because you don't have the balls to take the heat? I don't blame your wife for divorcing you.

Way to represent Georgia!

longarmwj

And if he did raise $40k last night, I'm sure he would have returned all of the money. :nah:
Honestly I doubt the money was even going towards a JK. I mean if he can afford one, even with a divorce, why can't he afford another? :thinking:

professorkx

He wants a participation trophy too.

^This

Maybe this is why he's divorced.

^and This...

When my youngest son broke 5 vertebra in his back in the Army and was retired by the military...his life forever changed...I offered him a landing place at my house while he got his new life organized. He said simply "Dad, I'm a man, and I don't need my Dad giving me handouts..."

This dude needs to grow a pair...

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Wow man good thing this was a joke cause I was like no way this is the most ridiculous thing I've read on here haha.

Ginz

Wow. As long as no one actually lost any money on the gofundme, I think that's pretty funny. Reminds me of when some friends and I put a guy's bike for sale on FB.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1463426890.849272.jpg

BroncoRubi

OK, I just bought my Rubicon and I work my ass off. I have little credit so my payment is high as hell even with putting 18k down. I am sacrificing a LOT just make the payment so that I can have what I really want. Even my fiance is sacrificing to help. (Gotta love having a good woman that loves me.) If I can sacrifice as much as I have so can this guy.... it is doable without handouts, it's all in how bad you want it and how hard your willing to work to get it.

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
lol gonna go start a evo lever and PR44 fund, and post up on some prius and bernie sanders forums...will have lulz.

Know how I know OP is a liberal?

Top Bottom