I am desperate for my Jeep

JeepJeep75

I'm at a total loss in understanding this thread. Does this sack of shit really believe that because he ended a marriage he can go onto social media and ask total strangers for money to help him buy something that he absolutely DOES NOT need? What a fucking scum-bag. OP, man the fuck up and grow a fucking pair!! You sir are an embarrassment to this community!! And country for that matter. :rant over:

Lake Bum

Go on facebook and post a "go fund me link" (that shit pisses me off too) oh and ...don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya!:asshat:

Ginz

Hold on, let me not buy groceries or pay my mortgage so you can have a jeep like mine, the one I work 55+ hours a week to pay for. Wait for it...

projectMMTB

If you want something then you go and fucking get it. You don't sit on your ass and wait for shit to be handed to you. Don't like where you're at in life? Then do something about it.
I'm young but I damn sure know that some dedication, hard work, and hustle goes a long way in today's world.

With that being said I am sorry for what you are and have gone through, BUT isn't it times like this that truly define how much of a man you really are?

I'm noticing that today's society is suffering from extreme laziness and still expects handouts or what I like to call.... "Bernieitis"

Top Bottom