I do represent OX and I made a post which is against the rules - but...

Draconianwinter

LOL!! Did you really think they had any interest in becoming one?

Watch WAYALIFE YouTube Videos
WAYALIFE Jeeps & Specs
Was just wishful thinking i guess. Would have been nice to have them here to add to the other great sponsors you already have. Oh well their loss really. I don't think allot of people really understand how beneficial this forum could be to them and their product. Granted they have been around a good while, but still could have helped them i think. Hell i thought they had gone out of business over the last couple years since i haven't seen anything on them in a while. But again the power of media is very much underestimated i think.

Sent from my SM-N920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Was just wishful thinking i guess. Would have been nice to have them here to add to the other great sponsors you already have. Oh well their loss really. I don't think allot of people really understand how beneficial this forum could be to them and their product. Granted they have been around a good while, but still could have helped them i think. Hell i thought they had gone out of business over the last couple years since i haven't seen anything on them in a while. But again the power of media is very much underestimated i think.

Companies who are truly interested in advertising here will contact me PRIOR to signing up on the forum, using their company name and making a long post that is somewhat informative but is ultimately made with the purpose of promoting their products. And, so that it isn't missed, they ALL see the benefit of soliciting here - most just think they have a god given right to do so. I mean, it is the internet after all and it's not like anyone pays for this place to exist or anything.

Draconianwinter

Companies who are truly interested in advertising here will contact me PRIOR to signing up on the forum, using their company name and making a long post that is somewhat informative but is ultimately made with the purpose of promoting their products. And, so that it isn't missed, they ALL see the benefit of soliciting here - most just think they have a god given right to do so. I mean, it is the internet after all and it's not like anyone pays for this place to exist or anything.
Yeah i know. Guess it is just me, but i idk i just personally never saw the point of trying do things in a manner that was unethical. And hell from what i can remember of one other post it seemed to me that what you charged to advertise here was extremely cheap whencompared to most places i have seen. Oh well. Like i said their loss.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
What a load of bull shit or rather Ox shit....... incredible. I'm curious what exactly he did that he considers "initiating the process of becoming a vendor."

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MacManInfi

Yeah, I got bit by this the first time I purchased axles for my JK Rubicon diff. Here is a picture of my stock 2009 driver's side rear axle (top) versus the one that I got when I ordered a new one. The manufacturer had it listed as fitting the 2009 Rubicon, but clearly it wasn't the right thing. Had to send it back and try with a different company.

axles.jpg

OX USA

Just an FYI, We truly were trying to get some good information out to your viewers/subscribers, as you should be able to see by the post. When the unnecessary complaining started I decided sure, Ill become a paid sponsor, I'd be happy to, we have been a paid sponsor with JK Owners for years. When I checked into it and found the cost to be 24 times that of JK Owners we could not justify it and moved on. That's why I'm seeing this response almost a year later.

If you can get paid sponsorship/membership dues in line we would be happy to join.

WJCO

Meme King
Just an FYI, We truly were trying to get some good information out to your viewers/subscribers, as you should be able to see by the post. When the unnecessary complaining started I decided sure, Ill become a paid sponsor, I'd be happy to, we have been a paid sponsor with JK Owners for years. When I checked into it and found the cost to be 24 times that of JK Owners we could not justify it and moved on. That's why I'm seeing this response almost a year later.

If you can get paid sponsorship/membership dues in line we would be happy to join.

Wouldn't this be the exact thing that you should be PRIVATE MESSAGING the administrators about rather than posting it up on the forum :thinking:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

I hope you don't think this post makes you look good to the members here.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

For someone that pays to be on other forums you sure don't know how to use the private message feature to be able to communicate privately, especially when it comes to finances.

Oh and 24 times the cost? [emoji23][emoji23] that's a good one

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just an FYI, We truly were trying to get some good information out to your viewers/subscribers, as you should be able to see by the post.

Just an FYI, MR.Ty on post #2 was truly trying to get you some good information regarding our rules - the rules you agreed to in order to become a member of WAYALIFE and specifically states that "it is the policy of WAYALIFE.com to NOT allow manufacturers, vendors, dealers, shops, Jeep related businesses, competing websites or for-profit publications to participate on WAYALIFE.com unless they are a supporting advertiser."

Because you seemed to have missed it, I will post up the link again:
https://wayalife.com/faq.php?faq=wayaliferules#faq_rules

When the unnecessary complaining started I decided sure, Ill become a paid sponsor, I'd be happy to, we have been a paid sponsor with JK Owners for years. When I checked into it and found the cost to be 24 times that of JK Owners we could not justify it and moved on. That's why I'm seeing this response almost a year later.

Sounds to me like you're really getting your moneys worth over on JK Owners. I'm genuinely surprised that you even bothered to come here especially being that I have so many fans there.

That would be great but until then, I will have to ask that you please refrain from getting "good information" out to our members while posting as OX USA. I realize this might be a hard concept to understand but to the manufacturers and vendors that do help support us, your posts look a lot like soliciting.

notnalc68

That's a hell of a way to conduct business. If Ox USA does not want to advertise here, then they should respect the rules and refrain from posting on the forum.

What has now really lowered my opinion, is the fact that he attempted to make Wayalife look bad, by posting something in public, that should have been done, in private. That was a poor business move.

Andy5160

Hooked

Well it is clear you were here to advertise and make profit( yeah, yeah you did not know, you did not read the rules and the dog ate your homework). You see that response almost a year ago , WOW, this is coming from someone who was interested in making $$$$ here and off course was not interested at ALL to receive responses.
Go see if Raptor forums will have you.

J

JKDream

Your product still sucks. Who wants an activation switch on a diff cover that constantly gets hit. Retarded, as is your marketing.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using WAYALIFE mobile app

OX USA

Just an FYI, MR.Ty on post #2 was truly trying to get you some good information regarding our rules - the rules you agreed to in order to become a member of WAYALIFE and specifically states that "it is the policy of WAYALIFE.com to NOT allow manufacturers, vendors, dealers, shops, Jeep related businesses, competing websites or for-profit publications to participate on WAYALIFE.com unless they are a supporting advertiser."

Because you seemed to have missed it, I will post up the link again:
https://wayalife.com/faq.php?faq=wayaliferules#faq_rules

Sounds to me like you're really getting your moneys worth over on JK Owners. I'm genuinely surprised that you even bothered to come here especially being that I have so many fans there.

That would be great but until then, I will have to ask that you please refrain from getting "good information" out to our members while posting as OX USA. I realize this might be a hard concept to understand but to the manufacturers and vendors that do help support us, your posts look a lot like soliciting.

Can't argue the fact that we broke the forum rules. I do represent OX and I made a post which is against the rules. Please accept my apologies for doing so. I signed up and just clicked thru the screens and made a post that truly is just informational, not really thinking it was an issue. As soon as it was brought to my attention I requested the information to become a paying/supporting member. The company just couldn't justify the cost as we rarely frequent the forums.

As for the complaints of members in this thread about OX not making a PM in lieu of making a public post, The admin comments like "LOL!! Did you really think they had any interest in becoming one?" where made the public instead of a PM. When they know we did make the attempt to by the emails that were sent back and forth. I guess it seemed like standard protocol to make the post, oops again, I apologize.

Maybe one day we can have someone on staff that would have time to frequent the forums and use them properly, then maybe we will be able to justify the expense. Again our intentions where pure, as I know how people frequent the forums for info.
Good Luck to all

notnalc68

Can't argue the fact that we broke the forum rules. I do represent OX and I made a post which is against the rules. Please accept my apologies for doing so. I signed up and just clicked thru the screens and made a post that truly is just informational, not really thinking it was an issue. As soon as it was brought to my attention I requested the information to become a paying/supporting member. The company just couldn't justify the cost as we rarely frequent the forums.

As for the complaints of members in this thread about OX not making a PM in lieu of making a public post, The admin comments like "LOL!! Did you really think they had any interest in becoming one?" where made the public instead of a PM. When they know we did make the attempt to by the emails that were sent back and forth. I guess it seemed like standard protocol to make the post, oops again, I apologize.

Maybe one day we can have someone on staff that would have time to frequent the forums and use them properly, then maybe we will be able to justify the expense. Again our intentions where pure, as I know how people frequent the forums for info.
Good Luck to all

Um, I see more posts here, wishing you'd come aboard, than anything else.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Can't argue the fact that we broke the forum rules.

Can't argue the fact that you broke the forum rules and yet, even after being notified of the fact, you continue to do so.

I do represent OX and I made a post which is against the rules. Please accept my apologies for doing so. I signed up and just clicked thru the screens and made a post that truly is just informational, not really thinking it was an issue.

To be clear, you signed up as "OX USA" and to start a new "informational" thread regarding a specific part of a Jeep that you make products for.

As soon as it was brought to my attention I requested the information to become a paying/supporting member. The company just couldn't justify the cost as we rarely frequent the forums.

And, as soon as you contacted me, I responded but oddly enough, I don't recall there ever being a "back and forth" let alone a response of any kind. I guess it seems like standard protocol to just make posts anyway in spite of being asked not to. I've never really had an opinion about OX in the past but you're doing a great job of forming one for me now. Thanks.

Good Luck to all

LOL!! Maybe if that day ever comes, you'll find out that being able to justify the expense won't be enough to sign up here. Because you may have missed it, I don't simply restrict access to my forum for the sake of making money, I do it so that I can pick and choose who's allowed to benefit from it.

Good luck to you.

longarmwj

Rubicon vs non Rubicon axle confusion

I'm gonna buy an Ox locker for each axle after I install my Teraflex long arms. And then I'm gonna get some TSL Thornbirds and a Teraflex HD tire carrier to match my FabFours Grumper and smittybilt winch. Also can't forget the steering attenuator for proper road handling. I should also remove my rear swaybar for maximum flex.

And then after that I'm gonna go suck multiple dicks, of all shapes and sizes. Don't want to come across racist for only sucking white [emoji1303]

notnalc68

I hope so too. I have stated in other posts that I really do like their lockers after having them in one of my cj7s. So hopefully they will become vendors here and not do like a few other companies have. I plan on going with their lockers wheen I eventually do am axle swap, but if they try and pimp here like some others have then I will just go with arb.

I hope they choose to stick around in a proper way. I love seeing new vendors that want to participate here, but it really pisses me off if they truly and intentionally disobey the rules hoping to advertise for free.

Im not complaining though. I like giving them a chance and maybe since they haven't responded yet means they contacted admin?... :thinking:

Outstanding. We'd be happy to have you!

That would be awesome. Be nice to have you guys here.

Very cool. The info you provided was informative. We truly hope you do become an approved vendor and support the forum. :thumb:

Just for the benefit of the OP. Look at these posts.

benatc1

Hooked
Interesting- signs up under company name to just offer information; funny how many of us sign up under our own names and still offer valuable information

WJCO

Meme King
As already pointed out, I was one who was actually hopeful to see another vendor come on board to help out. But as of now, they may as well join sPod, Steer Smarts, and Motobilt. Same shit, different day.

Top Bottom