I do represent OX and I made a post which is against the rules - but...

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I'm gonna buy an Ox locker for each axle after I install my Teraflex long arms. And then I'm gonna get some TSL Thornbirds and a Teraflex HD tire carrier to match my FabFours Grumper and smittybilt winch. Also can't forget the steering attenuator for proper road handling. I should also remove my rear swaybar for maximum flex.

And then after that I'm gonna go suck multiple dicks, of all shapes and sizes. Don't want to come across racist for only sucking white [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Started out okay until you went with the sucking dick line.

IMG_3958.JPG

buckweil

Not gonna lie it was very informational, shame they couldn't play by the rules. Who knows maybe they'll make another account like Axle genius or Locker Stalker 😂 then him and SPod can hang out together :)

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looking forward to using my OX lockers next month.

While I would encourage you to look forward to whatever it is you've chosen to buy, I find it difficult to believe that you can't show just a tiny bit of respect for me personally and maybe - just maybe, understand that somethings might be better left unsaid. I mean, given the circumstances and all. :naw:

longarmwj

You're gonna have a real good time with that diff cover mounted switch. Something about that design just seems......useless? Oh yea these lockers are awesome, if you drive hard they'll self disengage!!

Don't forget to take your rear swaybar off!!

Trail JK

Ox USA who the fuck are you again?

You make parts and you want to provide good public information to your potential consumers but don't have the budget for marketing or for a person to monitor your reputation that you "oops" manage to fuck up in a couple of post "oops again". Lol

We're good thanks.

JAGS

Hooked
Rubicon vs non Rubicon axle confusion

I'd say this is a joke, but you've been around long enough to know better in these situations. Classless for saying this in Eddies house.

While I would encourage you to look forward to whatever it is you've chosen to buy, I find it difficult to believe that you can't show just a tiny bit of respect for me personally and maybe - just maybe, understand that somethings might be better left unsaid. I mean, given the circumstances and all. :naw:

People don't give a fuck about showing respect anymore. So sad.

Last edited:

MTG

Caught the Bug

I find it difficult to believe that someone from Texas managed ~2500 posts before showing his true colors. What's next? Someone from the Rausch Creek area managing to navigate the sign-up process correctly and make 10 posts before going bat shit crazy? :crazyeyes:

Jackal01

You're gonna have a real good time with that diff cover mounted switch. Something about that design just seems......useless? Oh yea these lockers are awesome, if you drive hard they'll self disengage!!

The concern of self engaging/disengaging is dwarfed by the concern of an airline failing. A physical steel cable is far more attractive in that respect. Not to mention the ability to manually engage and disengage at the diff if the cable fails. I won't worry about driving too hard I guess since we only have privately owned parks and concrete curbs.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
The concern of self engaging/disengaging is dwarfed by the concern of an airline failing. A physical steel cable is far more attractive in that respect. Not to mention the ability to manually engage and disengage at the diff if the cable fails. I won't worry about driving too hard I guess since we only have privately owned parks and concrete curbs.

Considering how there is actually little air pressure needed to engage the locker rules out the idea of the airline failing due to pressure. If you were really worried about a rock breaking one, which I have never seen happen or even had happen to my own lines, then there are plenty of steel air line options out there for the true badass wheelers like yourself

Jackal01

Considering how there is actually little air pressure needed to engage the locker rules out the idea of the airline failing due to pressure. If you were really worried about a rock breaking one, which I have never seen happen or even had happen to my own lines, then there are plenty of steel air line options out there for the true badass wheelers like yourself

Wow...cozdouche thinks I am a badass wheeler?! I am honored. The amount of air pressure doesn't matter. I never said or implied a failure due to pressure nor any specific cause actually. A failure can happen at any time obviously. With that said it is still my opinion that Ox is a superior product. You don't have to agree with that or even like my reasons.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Wow...cozdouche thinks I am a badass wheeler?! I am honored. The amount of air pressure doesn't matter. I never said or implied a failure due to pressure nor any specific cause actually. A failure can happen at any time obviously. With that said it is still my opinion that Ox is a superior product. You don't have to agree with that or even like my reasons.

We get it. Some shop sold you some shitty 8 lug conversion and an OX locker. Cool. Nobody asked and nobody cares. That's not what this thread is about. Get that thru your thick skull and move on. Have some fucking respect and common curtesy.

Jackal01

We get it. Some shop sold you some shitty 8 lug conversion and an OX locker. Cool. Nobody asked and nobody cares. That's not what this thread is about. Get that thru your thick skull and move on. Have some fucking respect and common curtesy.

Again, my jeep, my money, my choices. They dont affect you. I can still give my opinion regardless of its popularity. Well, no, I can't, because it doesn't align with the majorirty.

You are the last person to lecture on respect and courtesy. It goes both ways but that isn't news rather it is promoted.

Top Bottom