I drive a real Jeep, like we used to defeat the Jews in WW2

kingdyj

Most members here are aware of this. That's why we have a thread like this: https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/35075-The-Ultimate-TRUE-TIRE-SIZE-Database . Now, if you want to measure your dick from your asshole so you can claim a larger tire size, it's completely understandable.
No point in being an asshole when I'm trying to make a valid point speaking of assholes do you Asian guys ever wonder what it would be like if you had a dick that could reach your asshole?

Sent from my SM-G935P using WAYALIFE mobile app

kingdyj

I mean personally I'm happy I signed up and joined and I got advice to stick my dick on my ass hole and I'm pretty happy that I'm able to do that. You guys are a bunch of assholes man. For a new member to go out of his way to try to help somebody out who obviously don't know much. He was given some pretty shity advice from people that obviously don't know too much. Eddie showed a picture comparing' pinions that was irrelevant wouldn't it make more sense to compare a 488 pinion to a 513 pinion . And then sends a smart-ass link to some thread in the form that he had every opportunity to talk about on his own but he chose to try to sell somebody an axle that he wasn't so sure that they needed to begin with considering he didn't know the brand of tire that the guy was going to go with I made my point a long time ago and anybody that knows the difference between their ass and a hole in the wall will know that

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I mean personally I'm happy I signed up and joined and I got advice to stick my dick on my ass hole and I'm pretty happy that I'm able to do that. You guys are a bunch of assholes man

Did you just saw you stick your dick in your asshole? Wtf is this world coming to anymore.

Since you said you already do it, go fuck yourself assclown.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Gears & Lockers

No point in being an asshole when I'm trying to make a valid point speaking of assholes do you Asian guys ever wonder what it would be like if you had a dick that could reach your asshole?

Get lost you racist piece of shit (and learn how to use the English language while you are gone).

kingdyj

Hey Sharky poo I'm just kind of curious do you do your own work on your Jeep ?or do you pay people $1,700 for gear jobs and then try to give people advice about axles and gears

Top Bottom