I drive a real Jeep, like we used to defeat the Jews in WW2

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Gears & Lockers

Oh, I still have OEM 4.10’s with my 3.6 and 35’s. But yes, every bit of work done to my Jeep was done by yours truly. I’ve built a few others too, and also a K5. Does that make me badass like you?

Last edited:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
This is something you California boys have to understand your little grocery Getters wannabe ass Jeeps couldn't survive 30 minutes in my Woods

I don’t live in California you asshat, and the only things dangerous about your woods are the toothless, ignorant, dick bags looking to poke their sisters.

kingdyj

But the good news is I achieved a flat skid plate an Atlas transfer case a Ford 8 .8 with Yukon shafts c-clip Eliminator Adams driveshaft. And 4 LED light bars that i heard adds 20 horsepower

Sent from my SM-G935P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Gears & Lockers

Oh my God I love you JK guys so much that's the only reason why I splurged and bought that d-ring for my back bumper to pull you guys out

So predictable. Yes, tell us how superior the YJ is to the JK. We are all ears.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Damn, leaf springs? What are those? I’m certainly not old enough to have ever wheeled such a vehicle. Tell me more.

kingdyj

Damn, leaf springs? What are those? I’m certainly not old enough to have ever wheeled such a vehicle. Tell me more.
Well it all started back in sometime in 1940s when Jeeps was real Jeeps obviously ones with leaf springs and they fought Wars it was drove by American soldiers that defeat the Nazis and Jews and Africans in probably the Asians as well

Sent from my SM-G935P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Damn, thanks for the edumacation. I especially like the part about Americans fighting to defeat the Jews in the 40’s. I don’t think I have heard much about that before.

So for the six years that the YJ was built in Canada, was it still a “real” American Jeep? I’m so confused.

Top Bottom