I feel privileged to be accosted by the Wayalife clique.

fiend

Caught the Bug
Haven’t had any negative feedback yet, but sometimes it takes decades for someone to come forward...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Any negative feedback will be strongly denied. It never happened. By the way, did I mention that my friends and I, the boys and girls ... yes, we drank beer. I liked beer. Still like beer. We drank beer, and I said sometimes — sometimes probably had too many beers, and sometimes other people had too many beers…. We drank beer. We liked beer.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Holy shit, a 2" dia tie rod on a Jeep? :shock: That's like a battering ram!

Can she handle that big of a rod?

Well it should turn easy.... kinda like this thread. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

WFO looks killer. What are you going to do for the draglink? Fusion would be my choice for both but Im still evaluating.

Stock (Evo Flip).... w/ Hydro Assist eventually.

Owen19

Went with the fusion4x4 tr and dl. Try to go to their ebay listing and make an offer. I save $150 on my set. I don't know if they'll accept your offer, but it wouldn't hurt to try. 20180623_112151.jpg 20180623_112159.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
I live in a relatively mild climate (no salt, something like 200+ days of sun/year) and the TRE's on my WFO tie rod are already corroding and look "weathered". This is nothing a wire brush and some fluid film (or the like) can't "slow" but the implementation of high/er quality SS would have been nice for things like the exposed threads and main body tube, as soon as the paint is scratched, it oxidizes faster then a similar scratch on the frame/OE skids of the jeep, and WAY faster than any of my LOD armor. :twocents:

But as far as FUNCTION, Zero issues to report. :thumb:

mallavoider

Have you considered Yeti? I’m running their 1 ton tie rod. I’m pretty happy with it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mallavoider

Too bad Steer Smarts is such a shitty company.

What do you mean? Product wise? I would like to know because I purchased their tie rod (so far pretty happy with it) and I was thinking of upgrading the drag link to match.
Or the company themselves are bad?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WJCO

Meme King
I have the Steer Smart tie rod and drag link and they are the best out there in my opinion.

Welcome back from 2017. Regardless of their products, Steer Smarts is an unethical shady company and they still suck hairy donkey balls.

Top Bottom