I Like Eggs

Jsouder53

Hooked
My favorite way is scrambled with sautéed kale, peppers, onion, minced garlic cloves, tomatoes and shredded cheddar cheese on top. I also like them hard boiled, egg salad, over easy, pretty much any way lol we love them so much we got chickens, 2 of which started laying recently [emoji16]

Sharkey

Word Ninja
My new favorite is pulled pork eggs Benedict, eggs scrambled, slice of avocado and slice of jalapeño on the top of the sauce. We eat a lot of eggs, but only scrambled. Breakfast burritos, sandwiches, omelettes, with waffles, French toast, pancakes...pretty much staples in our house.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
What the hell. No joke, just made me and kids breakfast for dinner. Scrambled for them with cheese and ham and side of hash browns. Mine over easy with an everything bagel.

🥚[emoji505]

Edwrds

Caught the Bug
Eddie is this you way of getting people off that recent shooting thread if so awesome.

I like my eggs scrambled with Serano chilies, mushrooms and a little bit of spinach in them.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

longarmwj

LOL - I hear ya. I'm far from being the premier chef that some of the guys on here are but I do know what I like to eat. Lots of butter can have a way of making anything taste good but it's especially good on eggs :yup:

That statement is the south in a nutshell. Got something healthy as fuck? Well fry it up in butter of course!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

bhaner

Easy trail meal...

Zip Loc bag omelettes.

Pack a large pot to boil water in.

Crack an egg into the bag. Add cheese, meat, veggies, etc. Shake it up. Make sure there is no air in the bag.

Get the water in the pot to a good rolling boil... Toss in the bags. You can cook like 10 at a time if it is a big enough pot.

jesse3638

Hooked
Not sure what I missed that lead to this thread but all I have is one word for eggs. BURRITO! Like Ddays and his tacos, they are as good as your imagination.

If you are ever in Vegas, breakfast at The Egg & I is to die for
4533 W Sahara Ave #5, Las Vegas, NV 89102

If we have time time in the morning when we go (Not Vegas people at all) we will go there for breakfast. It's very good.

Buster3479

Grilled Ham, Egg, and Cheesy

A slice of good French, Italian, or Sourdough bread grilled in the pan. Stack provolone, ham, and cheddar. Top it with a fried (runny or not, your preference) egg, and another piece of grilled bread. The order is important, when the yoke cracks, the top piece of bread absorbs it.

Something we've adopted as a regular meal after I discovered it on a ship. Protein for the win!

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Mondo butter, eggs over hard, shredded Mexican cheese, lotsa Cholula (or your favorite hot sauce). If your morning coffee didn’t get it done, the eggs will.

longarmwj

Honestly this is one shell of a thread. Some very eggcellent ideas in here. I’m for sure gonna have to crack into a few of those, but my local market seems to be in a bit of a scramble and I’m a-fried that I might have to wait until the yoke-al farmers market opens back up to buy some.

Brute

Hooked
Ok...I also like eggs...

Soft boiled, sliced with flake salt and truffle oil.

Poached, over grilled asparagus and freshly made hollandaise.

Frittata...preheat broiler, then heat small non-stick fry pan, spray canola oil, then sauté chopped pancetta or good thick bacon, mop up extra fat with paper towel; add halved grape tomatoes, spinach or kale...pour in 4 beaten eggs...use silicone spatula to lift sides to let uncooked egg under, grate Parmesan or gruyere cheese over, place in broiler till top begins to brown...slide into a cutting board and let rest a couple minutes until cutting in halve...serves two (or one OverlanderJK)...

Top Bottom